napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

How to add deca to TRT

Champ14

I'm finishing up a cycle of test cyp with deca. Cycle went very well. I am gonna continue with TRT 200 MG ew of test cyp but how can I incorporate deca for the joint relief. How shoild I adjust the dosage of deca and the test?

I'm finishing up a cycle of test cyp with deca. Cycle went very well. I am gonna continue with TRT 200 MG ew of test cyp but how can I incorporate deca for the joint relief. How shoild I adjust the dosage of deca and the test?

I think a good cruise of both would be 100-150 test with 100-150 Deca for your cruise/TRT to get the joint relief aspect.

I'm doing a cruise right now of both but a little bit higher at 200/200

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I would add 150-200 deca. Probably start with the 150 and go up if you think it's needs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

start with 150 of each. Give it a few months. Then you can add 50 of your choice, but keep in mind 150 each is 300mg...which could be considered a cycle and not trt.You will need to judge by your bloods. It may well be that you need 200 of each but let your blood decide.

start with 150 of each. Give it a few months. Then you can add 50 of your choice, but keep in mind 150 each is 300mg...which could be considered a cycle and not trt.You will need to judge by your bloods. It may well be that you need 200 of each but let your blood decide.
Great advice right here from Jake. I couldn't have said it better

i agree... you MUST look at the overall number total, not just the dosing separately... i did 150 of each my last cruise along with primo and it was better than any cycle i have ever ran... deca can do some amazing things...

i agree... you MUST look at the overall number total, not just the dosing separately... i did 150 of each my last cruise along with primo and it was better than any cycle i have ever ran... deca can do some amazing things...

Dylan what did you like about it? How was it better than any cycle? And was it pharma grade primo/deca?

Dylan what did you like about it? How was it better than any cycle? And was it pharma grade primo/deca?

You need not worry about pharma grade bro.All of the sources here are good.Besides there is bogus gear made to appear like pharma grade and it is not as good as our ugl labs. The magic of test+ deca is a very nice thing to experience,...in cycles or in trt. If you add some primo in there it becomes even more magical in that the strength surges in,the pains go away,your mental state improves, and your body changes nicely when diet and workouts are right.

For trt there is nothing better than test and deca, and if you can afford it even some primo. Though primo needs to be 800mgs in a cycle you can feel it in trt at 150-200mg.

So 150 test c 150 deca and 150 primo for a cruise is good? At any point should I drop the primo or deca for long term use or is this safe for a long time?

So 150 test c 150 deca and 150 primo for a cruise is good? At any point should I drop the primo or deca for long term use or is this safe for a long time?
That's 450 mg of gear and a little high for a cruise in my opinion. I personally would stick to 100-150 test with one other compound dosed the same

Next time I cruise I will cruise on 150mg of test and add in either primo and deca for 3 months and see how I feel. Then I will add in the other compound. Thanks for the info.

thats the cruise i just ran... its a bit on the high side but it was awesome... its not something i would do everytime you are cruising but try it once... you will love it

First of all sorry for the old thread resurrection.I was searching & Google brought me to this year old thread.

I'm going to be doing something similar for my cruise & I want to keep total compounds down to 300mgs pw.I do 150mgs TestC pw (75mgs x's 2) for TRT & am wondering if I should go with Deca/Primo 75/75,Deca/Primo 50/100 or Deca/Primo 100/50.I'm mostly interested in the joint pain relief(I know it's not real healing).I'll also be taking SarmsX MK-2866 for some REAL healing.

I would just keep it simple bud. If you're primarily looking for joint relief, I'd just stick with test/deca for the cruise. I wouldn't add more than one extra compound and even then, I'd usually just stick with test. Remember cruising should be the time to let your body take a break as tempting as it may be. But as noted, if anything, start lower. If you're running Test at 150mg, then Deca at 100-150mg should give you what you're after.

I would just keep it simple bud. If you're primarily looking for joint relief, I'd just stick with test/deca for the cruise. I wouldn't add more than one extra compound and even then, I'd usually just stick with test. Remember cruising should be the time to let your body take a break as tempting as it may be. But as noted, if anything, start lower. If you're running Test at 150mg, then Deca at 100-150mg should give you what you're after.

Do you think 50mg pw of Deca would improve my joint pain?I really wanted to include the Primo too.These are really low doses.

Do you think 50mg pw of Deca would improve my joint pain?I really wanted to include the Primo too.These are really low doses.

Dylan has touched on it in a few of his deca videos. I don't know the numbers but I think he said in one study 50mgs a week improved collagen synthesis

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't say for sure bud. I haven't ran it that low myself. Thinking back, I have seen some studies where controlled groups have run 50mg with positive results. You could always run it, assess, and adjust as necessary.

Top Bottom