napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

High red blood cell count

clafaanar

Hey Dylan, I am 55 years old and have been cycling for 3 years. When I started with the beginners dose of Test E 500mg a week for 10 weeks. I noticed my Chest, Shoulders and arms down to the elbows look like sunburn. My Doctor told me what it was and he said it was due to my long term use Pot mixed with tobacco. He said I have the early stages of C.O.P.D.or Emphysema. I gave up the tobacco but I am struggling with the Pot.
This Sunburn effect is making me self conscious in the Gym and outside. I feel that everyone in the Gym knows that I am taking Anabolic Steroids. I look at my use of Testosterone as Medicinal I only do 2 cycles a year.
My old body loves a bit of Testosterone .
Next cycle if I take 250 mg a week of Test E divided into 2 pins would this sunburn effect be not as bad? Last cycle of Test E 500mg a week for 12 weeks I added RAD140 and it worked well for me. I want to do 250mg a for 12 weeks and add the RAD140 to this again for the same period.
Thank you for your time, patience and Guidance.

i have no clue what you feel the correlation between testosterone and your "sunburn" is whatsoever... you just said it had to do with your tobacco and marijuana use... so why would test have any sort of effect on that?

If your blood cell count is high the. You need to go donate blood they will tell you when the prick your finger if you blood is to thick or not. But in your post it seems like you talking about something else unrelated to blood pressure or high blood cell count

I donated yesterday... I try to at least 2-3 times a year.

Not sure what you are describing unless it is an allergic reaction to something. Could be the carrier oil from the test. Or maybe your blood pressure is rising. Are you using an AI?

I donated yesterday... I try to at least 2-3 times a year.

My doctor wants me to go once a month while I’m on cycle because my blood get thick even when running a Test only cycle of 350 a week. I’m not a fan of it but I gotta do what I gotta do

Top Bottom