napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

help please 20 year old steroids

camsalm

Hi Dylan, i love your videos but i may have done something that you aren’t fond of but for a reason that i thought was logical at the time and i need your help.

i am 20 years old and i know i am very young but i am planning to be in the NFL (this is a realistic thing, not the dream that every kid has) i just came off of a back injury and couldnt really get it right and i was getting weak and losing muscle and couldnt really workout. i was in tip top shape before the injury and i was looking to get back to where i was very quickly because i fell behind the many others that are shooting for the same goal as me. I am young so i thought test e would be too risky on my hpta because i heard tbol doesn’t full shut you down (everybody tells me something different) so i went with an oral tbol only cycle 40mg ed for 7 weeks. its week 2 right now and i gained 12 pounds and I’m seeing big strength gains already. i was told that i would have low test symptoms but i do not right now but i definitely would not like to experience them and i am looking to keep as much muscle from this cycle as possible but i heard its hard without a test base. I’m also putting my hpta at risk anyway so running a mild dose of a mild steroid doesn’t seem so worth it anymore. so my questions are if i can get test e and an AI and everything else i may need do run test e should i….
A. start injecting 150-300mg every 3.5 days starting at week 4(or earlier depending on when i can get it) stacked with tbol.
B. Stop the tbol and start PCTing and wait till another time to run test e
C. take tbol till week 4 then run only test e till weeks 10-12

PS. i am not looking for size, strictly performance enhancement and recovering from my back injury.

Stop tbol run pct and wait a few years before you run another AAS cycle, you are to young, trust me you are only hurting yourself with steroids at your age. Good luck bro!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You don't need to run AAS to fulfil that dream... That's a stupid reason to take something that will ruin your life. If you give yourself an excuse to say you need AAS to be the best you will never make it to the NFL anyway.

congratulations on everything you are doing but that does not change my stance on anything in terms of using steroids at your age.. i understand your position but you need to understand mine... if you paid me a million dollars, i would not advise this.. im certainly not going to contribute to wrecking your life down the road... i know you may not understand that right now but if you go through with this then you are going to learn the hard way and realize that you should have listened... you could look at sarms which are mega performance enhancers but i cannot help you with anything steroid related... if you are not familiar with sarms, start with my articles here... https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

let me know and im happy to help you set up a sarms stack...

Hi Dylan, i love your videos but i may have done something that you aren’t fond of but for a reason that i thought was logical at the time and i need your help.

i am 20 years old and i know i am very young but i am planning to be in the NFL (this is a realistic thing, not the dream that every kid has) i just came off of a back injury and couldnt really get it right and i was getting weak and losing muscle and couldnt really workout. i was in tip top shape before the injury and i was looking to get back to where i was very quickly because i fell behind the many others that are shooting for the same goal as me. I am young so i thought test e would be too risky on my hpta because i heard tbol doesn’t full shut you down (everybody tells me something different) so i went with an oral tbol only cycle 40mg ed for 7 weeks. its week 2 right now and i gained 12 pounds and I’m seeing big strength gains already. i was told that i would have low test symptoms but i do not right now but i definitely would not like to experience them and i am looking to keep as much muscle from this cycle as possible but i heard its hard without a test base. I’m also putting my hpta at risk anyway so running a mild dose of a mild steroid doesn’t seem so worth it anymore. so my questions are if i can get test e and an AI and everything else i may need do run test e should i….
A. start injecting 150-300mg every 3.5 days starting at week 4(or earlier depending on when i can get it) stacked with tbol.
B. Stop the tbol and start PCTing and wait till another time to run test e
C. take tbol till week 4 then run only test e till weeks 10-12

PS. i am not looking for size, strictly performance enhancement and recovering from my back injury.

Bro, I understand your aspirations to be in the nfl, but you are way too young for steroid use and nobody here is going to recommend them to you. Besides that, for what you are looking for in terms of performing enhancement, healing, and recovery without size, sarms are going to be way better for you for that. That's where they shine for enhancement recovery, healing, endurance, strength, etc...

For your age and goals they are the better choice here. This is a stack I'd recommend to you. It's going to be awesome for you in all of those categories I described. This is the sarms super stack from www.sarmsx.com

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom