napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

help with lifestyle

bigtwo888

Hey Dylan,
I am in my late 20's and I weigh like 130lb at 5'11. I have tried multiple times over the years to workout (only lasting like a month of consistency before quitting each time). I've come to the conclusion that I'm face 2 major issues:

I can't seem to stick to the commitment of walking into the gym everyday after work/school, then eating hard between all of that. The reasons for this are probably just due to laziness, mixed with the fact that I have never been able to get to the point of seeing any results. I think that after seeing significant results, I can get to the point of becoming addicted to a better lifestyle. It's worth noting that I have been skinny my entire life, my entire family is skinny, so I obviously have to work a lot harder than I think I'm even capable of doing over a long stretch of time (hence my curiosity of using steroids to get a kick-start).

I really just don't know what I'm doing. I don't know what workouts I'm suppose to perform. When I research workouts and have a plan set, I still look like an absolute doofus in the gym, which adds to the procrastination and ultimately, failure. I understand it's important to not be a bitch and not care what people think, but I look like a skeleton lol. Nonetheless, it's a problem and I have to tell you the truth.

I don't even really know what I'm asking from you. I just feel lost and you seem to really know what you're talking about so maybe you know how to change my mind set. I think I'm really just wondering what is the fastest way I could see significant results so that I can take it more seriously. I'm at the point where it seems like going to the gym or eating healthy isn't even doing anything you know? I really DO want change more than anything else in my life right now. I feel like I just need a little guidance on a more personal level. I've ran out of all other options.

Anyways, thanks for taking the time to read this. I know you're probably a busy dude. But you're videos are awesome and I'll continue to refer to them.

NO! If you cannot commit to working out for over a month why on earth would you try to use AAS? You're looking for a shortcut because you cannot commit to it. AAS are for people who are 110% committed, not a shortcut for lazy people. What does your diet look like? Are you eating quality foods in a caloric surplus? Or are you eating taco bell once a day with mountain dew? Are you hitting compound movements and making progress in the gym or are you just dicking off and then giving up? You'll get what you put into it, and it sounds like you aren't putting anything into it(zero dedication). All the information is out there for free on the internet, quit being lazy and do some research on your own. If you want it that bad, you'll commit to it. http://www.isarms.com/forums/steroi...asics-101-a-3314.html?highlight=diet+rickrock Start reading this thread for your diet advice.

[emoji115][emoji115][emoji115][emoji115][emoji115][emoji115][emoji115][emoji115][emoji115][emoji115][emoji108]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Young brother its 2:44 a.m...I'm on a boat and my day starts at 6..I'm getting out of bed now...gonna brush my teeth drink my pre.work out...go down in the engine room and hit it while it's cool...listen to the radio reflect get in my head and do what I got to do..by 5:30 I'm gonna be done I'm gonna take a shower and I'm gonna feel great...I would like to lay in bed and say fuck it...but that might lead to me saying fuck it tomorrow to..procrastination breeds failure..unless you ready to endure hardships this ain't for you...if you go to a gym....make some friends...people see you trying to put in the work they gonna help...we were all something we didn't want to be before we got to where we at now...some us were fat fucks like myself some of us were skinny as a rail...but we made the decisions we weren't gonna be what we were anymore..you got to put in a little effort...look in the mirror visualize what you want to see then go get it.....you can do it....[emoji109][emoji109]

you are not going to get sympathy from anyone man... i really dont know what to tell you, i dont... if you cant commit longer than a month you will never see results.. this takes years and years of hard work, dedication etc... im sorry but i really dont know what else to tell you here...

Sounds to me like you need to start growing up and stop being a lazy little child.

The previous posts point you in the right direction now it's 100% up to you.

Last edited:
You can hire a personal trainer. They are ridiculously expensive for what they do but they can help teach you how to properly perform the big 3 lifts and make you feel more comfortable in the gym. Other people will tend to give you privacy if they see you are working with a trainer.

[PM me for Titan Research price list, use code Sdbronco for 10% off]

It all Comes from hard work bro. Nobody can make you work, you have to do that yourself. You just need to find the motivation and drive to get it done in the gym and the kitchen and remain consistent. You are a long ways from that, and until you get that down for YEARS there's not much anyone here can do for you

He can do it...he just needs to give himself some positive reinforcement stopped sounding so sorry..needs to find somebody to push him...late 20's...you walk in the bar right...you're able to do that...replace that with the gym...go to dicks get you a set of weights and a bench...set it up...start out with baby steps...get your diet straight...you will see results if you're persistent...get on you tube...look in the mirror listen to motivational videos...everything starts with a dream..you can make that dream come true...you just need to commit to it...visualize...put your headphones on believe it and you will achieve it...look dude I'm telling you about me now...I got a ways to go...but I can see the end result its footsteps away...everyday I'm getting closer...you never gonna get there if you don't take the first step...I was a fat m.f.10 months ago..I looked in the mirror said that ain't me....I'm down almost 50 pounds now...just like I lost 50 pounds you gain that in time...you can turn yourself into a beast...the only thing stopping you is you....I want you to succeed...you can do it...[emoji109][emoji109]

Hey there bro, i will keep this short. Most, if not all of us, starting working out because we were not happy with the way we looked, whether we were skinny or fat. Dont think there is anyone of this planet that said "Wow, i look great and like the way i look, i think i will start working out!" It's a process that takes time, hard work and consistency just like anything else in life. Unfortunately, there is no supplement or steroid that will provide those for you.

Your nutrition and workouts need to be addressed, but this is huge topic that i cant even begin to go into. Look this book up, it is well written and easy to read that will cover the basics of nutrition and proper lifting. You need to build a foundation of strength and muscle. You be probably need to eat more than you are used to or comfortable with at the moment in order to grow.

Check out .... Bigger, Leaner Stronger by Mike Matthews.

if you really truly want something, you will do whatever it takes and to be honest with you, it does not appear you TRULY want it or you would be able to dedicate yourself to it more than a month bro... just being real with you... it sounds to me, like you dont have it high on your priority list and your health should be at the top of that list...

Top Bottom