napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Have sarms, which to take?

007ojitos

Hello everyone. This message is for Dylan Gemelli, or anyone else who can advise.

Im 6ft, and now weight about 215. Sure i could loose a few lbs like anyone, but not fat by any means. im pretty solid build. Im a competitive swimmer and runner mostly but a cardio junkie.

About 1yr ago i did a sarms cycle. I did the triple stack plus lgd all at once. No cardio, took a break, just lifting like a beast during the cycle. I put on approx 15lbs of solid gains. LOVED THEM!! I was and am very pleased. I went from 195-200 to approx 215ish now. But solid. When i stopped the cycle, ive stayed the same weight i gained and have trouble dropping. After sarms cycle, i went back doing cardio again intensely swimming and running/biking casually with it ever since i stopped sarms cycle. Its now about 1yr later.

Well now i want to cut and get cut. Id like to Keep the strength gains ive made if possible, but im too heavy and need to cut some lbs in order to drop my race times.

I want to do a sarms cutting cycle to help with this again. What would allow me to drop some weight, help with my cardio, and allow me to keep some of the strength and size ive gained?

Currently i have:
3xbottles lgd
3xbottles gw
3xbottles s4
3xbottles mk
3x bottles sr9009
3xbottles rad140
3xbottles clomid

Dylan/or anyone else....what would be the best cutting cycle since i already have so much product?

Hell, you got just about everythign there, but you'll need 3 more bottles of Rad, and 1 more of SR. One more bottle of gw for PCT.

I'd sugget Nolva as well for PCT, as that "can be" a fairly suppressive cycle.

Also add DAA weeks 9-12.

If you eat at a mild calorie defecit (250-500c) its a good recomp (and exactly my stack (except I added osta)).

Hello everyone. This message is for Dylan Gemelli, or anyone else who can advise.

Im 6ft, and now weight about 215. Sure i could loose a few lbs like anyone, but not fat by any means. im pretty solid build. Im a competitive swimmer and runner mostly but a cardio junkie.

About 1yr ago i did a sarms cycle. I did the triple stack plus lgd all at once. No cardio, took a break, just lifting like a beast during the cycle. I put on approx 15lbs of solid gains. LOVED THEM!! I was and am very pleased. I went from 195-200 to approx 215ish now. But solid. When i stopped the cycle, ive stayed the same weight i gained and have trouble dropping. After sarms cycle, i went back doing cardio again intensely swimming and running/biking casually with it ever since i stopped sarms cycle. Its now about 1yr later.

Well now i want to cut and get cut. Id like to Keep the strength gains ive made if possible, but im too heavy and need to cut some lbs in order to drop my race times.

I want to do a sarms cutting cycle to help with this again. What would allow me to drop some weight, help with my cardio, and allow me to keep some of the strength and size ive gained?

Currently i have:
3xbottles lgd
3xbottles gw
3xbottles s4
3xbottles mk
3x bottles sr9009
3xbottles rad140
3xbottles clomid

Dylan/or anyone else....what would be the best cutting cycle since i already have so much product?

Hey bro I have the perfect stack for you. First of all, where are your SARMS from? It's xtremely important to make sure you have the highest quality since there are so many fake, under dosed, and bunk products out there. The only sarms source we recommend and trust is www.sarmsx.com

Here is the enhanced sarms stack, which is absolutely perfect for the goals you have in every way

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/enhanced-super-stack-12-weeks

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

PCT

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

Currently i have:
3xbottles lgd
3xbottles gw
3xbottles s4
3xbottles mk
3x bottles sr9009
3xbottles rad140
3xbottles clomid

what you have on hand is perfect... adding mk677 would complete the superman stack and the ultimate cycle for you... you would need to get 3 bottles of 677, 3 more rad and 1 more sr9009 as well as your mini pct of gw and clomid... you would need to stay on 677 all year without a break but its extremely beneficial and excellent for fat burning... here is a link to get the mini pct... https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138&search=mini

here is the layout

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk677 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day
mk677 25 mg day

You can get all your other sarms at www.sarmsx.com The 677 and extra rad and sr along with the link i gave you for the mini pct...

what you have on hand is perfect... adding mk677 would complete the superman stack and the ultimate cycle for you... you would need to get 3 bottles of 677, 3 more rad and 1 more sr9009 as well as your mini pct of gw and clomid... you would need to stay on 677 all year without a break but its extremely beneficial and excellent for fat burning... here is a link to get the mini pct... https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138&search=mini

here is the layout

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk677 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day
mk677 25 mg day

You can get all your other sarms at www.sarmsx.com The 677 and extra rad and sr along with the link i gave you for the mini pct...

Thank you for all your responses...

Rick:
yes i have them from a good source. And have bought from the souce you recommend. Your cycle seems straight forward. Thank you.

Dylan:
Thank you for responding. I have a couple follow up questions. Ive watched all your videos, and your posting on several sites...
After taking the triple stack with lgd also last year, i had blood work after. My numbers have always been low-reg. Both for blood pressure and cholesterol. However after the triple stack my number were quite high. Ive been hesitant to get retested. Did the sarms affect this? Is that effect permanant also like many other sarm affects? Will anything in this new stack affect those numbers as im trying to cut?
Im hesitant to take the mk677 just for the growth hormone effects. You mention i need to take it for a year? All year long? Not cycled?
If i skip the mk677, would i stick with the rest of the stack?
Lastly...sorry for all the questions....clomid or novaldex...or something better? I bought the clomid from a recommended source on this site, but after researching on this site also, people are making it sound like i should avoid it and go with a different option. What are your thoughts??
Thank you for your response and All your time.

Thank you for all your responses...

Rick:
yes i have them from a good source. And have bought from the souce you recommend. Your cycle seems straight forward. Thank you.

Dylan:
Thank you for responding. I have a couple follow up questions. Ive watched all your videos, and your posting on several sites...
After taking the triple stack with lgd also last year, i had blood work after. My numbers have always been low-reg. Both for blood pressure and cholesterol. However after the triple stack my number were quite high. Ive been hesitant to get retested. Did the sarms affect this? Is that effect permanant also like many other sarm affects? Will anything in this new stack affect those numbers as im trying to cut?
Im hesitant to take the mk677 just for the growth hormone effects. You mention i need to take it for a year? All year long? Not cycled?
If i skip the mk677, would i stick with the rest of the stack?
Lastly...sorry for all the questions....clomid or novaldex...or something better? I bought the clomid from a recommended source on this site, but after researching on this site also, people are making it sound like i should avoid it and go with a different option. What are your thoughts??
Thank you for your response and All your time.

who on earth is saying to avoid clomid because i have never heard nor seen that whatsoever and i would love to see who is saying this...

sarmsx clomid and nolva both are top quality

what numbers are you saying are high?

677 is not cycled off at all but im not sure what your hesitant about... 677 is one of the safest compounds to take? so i have no clue why you would be hesitant in terms of "growth hormone effects" exactly what effects are you concerned about?

i cant answer your questions when your so vague... you say "numbers" but that could be or mean anything man...

if you drop the 677, everything else would be the same...

Top Bottom