napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Halo

Guerilla power

I am thinking of what to run for a peaking program/cycle into USPA state championship next year. I'm thinking about Test C. EQ. Halo.

20 weeks. 1-20. Test C 750
1-16 EQ. 600
17-20 Halo. 10 10 20 30

Week 20 will be meet take last pills at meet

I will be using Aromasin 12.5 eod
Organ support. And I am open to suggestions. I am going for an elite total at 240lbs.

Man I’m currently running 585 test e, 350 deca, 585eq and I’ll be finishing with halo as well. Going for the Oregon state records at 242, where are you?

Ohio. I just started a 750 wk Test C only cycle. I never ran test over 500 before so I want to feel it out. And I'm coming off a partial lcl tear so no heavy squats for a while. I was going to hit the October meet this year but I got injured April 5 th and had to go on cruise mode till last week to heal. I am back benching heavy but only have squated 135 for sets of 10. To depth and sets of 5 on my low box. I haven't jumped yet and probably won't for another month at least. I am going to add some plates to the squat this week and pull a little. I have over a year to make sure I can keep at the weight. This not the lifts has been the problem in the past.

Something to consider to help with your injury would be Ostarine and Mk-677. I’ve fucked my shoulders and knee and once I started that slowly but surely I fully recovered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i dont see the reason in using test that high at all man... i also dont see the need to extend it 20 wees

For your goals it looks pretty solid bro. I like it. Let the test build the strength up. Just be carful with those last few weeks because your mind will push more weight than your tendons may be used to carrying. So hit your openers and secure everything as you would normally.. let the halo solidify those numbers, not be the number maker if you know what I mean by that. My boy tore his quad at his last meet and hasn’t competed since. He was only able to pull 135 after just to get a total before he was rushed to the hospital. Not a good end to a 20 week prep. Actually ended what was a very promising career

Last edited:
There are going to be varying opinions on test doses because everyone is different. Some people like myself just do better, look better, and feel better with more test. It deo ends on how you metabolize it and wgat your estrogen sensitivity is. Just watch to see how you respond, and how it works for you.

I just had to increase my test to 750 myself after running 500 with no AI for several weeks. I'm running high primo and mast, and 500 test just isn't enough to keep me feeling ok and my estrogen high enough. I was getting low estrogen sides from all the anti e properties of the other compounds. 750 has me feeling great again with an awesome libido. Everyone is different. Higher test makes things worse for those that are estrogen prone

yes everyone is different and you should always remember that... some people like rick do very well with higher test, but most do not so you need to keep a close eye on that...

There are going to be varying opinions on test doses because everyone is different. Some people like myself just do better, look better, and feel better with more test. It deo ends on how you metabolize it and wgat your estrogen sensitivity is. Just watch to see how you respond, and how it works for you.

I just had to increase my test to 750 myself after running 500 with no AI for several weeks. I'm running high primo and mast, and 500 test just isn't enough to keep me feeling ok and my estrogen high enough. I was getting low estrogen sides from all the anti e properties of the other compounds. 750 has me feeling great again with an awesome libido. Everyone is different. Higher test makes things worse for those that are estrogen prone
I was wondering how that was going to work out for you. You were even running Proviron at the beginning also. I think anything under 1g for Test is ok if you have the experience level and are not prone to estrogen sides. 700 is my sweet spot but it totally depends on the other compounds. After I recover from my surgery I'm going to do a Primo cycle and see what the hype is all about. I'm thinking 700/700.

I was wondering how that was going to work out for you. You were even running Proviron at the beginning also. I think anything under 1g for Test is ok if you have the experience level and are not prone to estrogen sides. 700 is my sweet spot but it totally depends on the other compounds. After I recover from my surgery I'm going to do a Primo cycle and see what the hype is all about. I'm thinking 700/700.
This was my first time with primo, and even though I never really saw primo as a drug that would do much to estrogen levels, I remember having a conversation with Buen when he was about primo way back and he warned me about how it probably will drop my estrogen more than you think since it did to him and like me he is not estrogen sensitive at all. He was on like 125mg test for trt with no AI and in range on estrogen around 25. Then on blast he did 600 primo and 400 test....still no AI and his estrogen dropped to 14 in 3 weeks.

I think I had a similar thing happen, and I was running 600mg mast on top of it...and for the first couple weeks proviron too. Libido started dropping, I started getting tired and lethargic, and my appetite dropped. All things I remembered from the past when I crashed my estrogen so I went to 750 test last two weeks and everything is great again

Top Bottom