napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Gyno in the past

Wilker_99

I have done two cycles for n the past and had to cut both short due to gyno. I was taking my .5 anastrozole eod then bumped to 1 eod when symptoms started. I don’t know what to do. Am I don’t my something wrong?
I want to do another cycle but don’t want to have to cut it short again

I have done two cycles for n the past and had to cut both short due to gyno. I was taking my .5 anastrozole eod then bumped to 1 eod when symptoms started. I don’t know what to do. Am I don’t my something wrong?
I want to do another cycle but don’t want to have to cut it short again
I have always used Aromasin b coz its a suicide ai. I get bloods done week 6-7 and adjust my ai as necessary. You need to find your dosage or you will always have estro problems. That means doing bloods. Adjust if necessary then do bloods again a couple of weeks later. Yes you will have to spend money but if you want to cycle youre gonna have to find what works for you

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

yes, you continue to use arimidex when you are gyno prone, which is not smart at all... you need to switch to aromasin OR you need to lower the doses of aromatizing compounds you are using... there is also the matter of having a quality AI as well... are you sure you trust your source? regardless, you should switch to aromasin

Top Bottom