napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Gyno

reemotro

When I touch my nipple I feel like there is a small ball beneath it but when I was on cycle it never hurt me and I didn't feel any sort of Pain but during puberty it used to hurt me and now I am being like a maniac about it is it a normal gland or gyno ?

This is exactly why you should always have an AI on hand while on cycle, dont start when you start seeing or feeling negative estro sides such as gyno because once you start feeling that tissue build up your nipple theres no turning back.. just start using the AI second you inject and dont stop till your done, why risk it? Theres no doubt thats a sign of gyno, hope your PCT was a PROPER PCT and not some shit from GNC. Its possible to reverse the gyno if its very very small but chances are slim, proper doeses of letrozal may work but that stuff is so powerful i wouldn't even touch it, it virtually deletes all estrogen from your body. Do some research on it, however, my second guess is that it may be your prolactin levels that are unstable, have you ran tren?

This is exactly why you should always have an AI on hand while on cycle, dont start when you start seeing or feeling negative estro sides such as gyno because once you start feeling that tissue build up your nipple theres no turning back.. just start using the AI second you inject and dont stop till your done, why risk it? Theres no doubt thats a sign of gyno, hope your PCT was a PROPER PCT and not some shit from GNC. Its possible to reverse the gyno if its very very small but chances are slim, proper doeses of letrozal may work but that stuff is so powerful i wouldn't even touch it, it virtually deletes all estrogen from your body. Do some research on it, however, my second guess is that it may be your prolactin levels that are unstable, have you ran tren?

Bro I always take them from my first day of the cycle and I always do proper pct and when I do the blood test my esto is in range

are you sure you have a quality ai bro? so you say you have had this since puberty?

Yes I am sure because I am getting them for a pharmacy and yes during puberty it used to hurt me as hell but on cycle and off cycle never had an issue but I don't know if it was formed during puberty or not as I didn't know anything about gyno back then and I have never touched it because of the pain

Top Bottom