domestic-supply

sarms.forsale
bannednutrition

napsgear
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: GW501516 my experience so far

GW501516 my experience so far

GW501516 is unlike anything I have ever experienced before, I can say without question it is my favorite out of my entire cycle, when I first started cardio 2 weeks ago after being off for 3 months it was horrible I could barely handle 30 minutes with a small inclined position.

Fast forward 9 days into my GW501516 cycle and I can go for and hour at 3.5 speed with a 12.0 Incline like I did today, I took 2 sips of water the entire time, it's almost unfair it's like a cheat code.

Everyone around me got on cardio after I did and they quit before I did, I almost felt bored , my cardio my breathing my muscles nothing hurt or aches anywhere, I felt like a machine is the best way I can put it.

Today I did 65 minutes at 3.5 speed 12.0 inclined position and burned 610 calories and walked a little over 3 miles uphill! I could have kept going I wasnt even winded and that was after my hour work out of triceps and. Biceps

I felt incredible today and in the zone and dialed in, its amazing little compound.

So if anyone who reads this hasn't had the opportunity to experience GW501516 please do yourself a favor and head over to sarms.forsale and get you some ! I promise you will he blown away !

thanks for sharing this bro! its extremely important for people to get detailed, first hand experiences to really see just how much of an impact something has...

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    thanks for sharing this bro! its extremely important for people to get detailed, first hand experiences to really see just how much of an impact something has...
    It's not even comparable, after only 9 days of use I've almost double my miles done on the thread mill double my incline upped my speed and doubled my cardio time.

Its mind blowing what this stuff can do for someone, I literally went from gassed and zero cardio to I could do uphill cardio for hours and not even get sore or winded.

This stuff is incredible, it almost doesn't even feel real, my cardio would have taken months to get back to this, with GW501516 I got it back in 9 days, I am a believer in this compound.

Hell yeah man. Gw is my favorite for a reason. Awesome shit

i think anyone that uses it realizes the reasons rather quickly on why i always say its my favorite sarm....

This is exactly what I experience on GW. It really is the best. Sometimes it is hard to explain exactly what the experience is but you did a good job. The first time I ran it I can remember almost laughing at how easy the cardio was.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for my steroid source***

Yup it?s crazy how drastically you can increase your cardio endurance and intensity.

Back over 15 years ago when I was training for half Ironman competitions I only wish I knew about this stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by awm View Post
    Yup it?s crazy how drastically you can increase your cardio endurance and intensity.

Back over 15 years ago when I was training for half Ironman competitions I only wish I knew about this stuff!
    You are in a group of so many that wish the same thing!

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    Hell yeah man. Gw is my favorite for a reason. Awesome shit
    No doubt ! I still am in disbelief on how awesome it really is, it's a blessing for sure

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    i think anyone that uses it realizes the reasons rather quickly on why i always say its my favorite sarm....
    Yeah 9 days in and I am on the same page as to why it's my favorite