napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First time Test

paul01090

Hey all, Would be grateful for your help and suggestion.

Age-33
Height- 5feet6
Weight- 60kg
Body fat 21%
Years of training- 4years
Goals- I wish to gain 5kg of lean muscle mass
Good clean high protein diet, 2 years back i had mild ED for which my doc gave me T gel 5gms for 10 days. (Didnt help much), my T levels then were like 350, Now they are 390, It has been very hard for me to gain weight with such a low T levels. Doctors are not keen on increasing my T through TRT since i am considered normal according to their medicine books, tried to convince many doctors but failed. I started using gel after my workout and realized that it helped me overcome a deadlock.

I just wish to increase my T levels to like 700-800 so that i could start gaining muscles, presently its extremely difficult to increase muscles and to maintain the gains despite of very good diet and proper regular exercises.

I do not exactly know what am i supposed to do. Should I apply the t gel for few weeks and check the results. Or should i take a bit of HCG, i just bought 2000iu of HCG planing to take 250 IU twice a week(waiting for your suggestions though). Or should i take T undecanoate 40mg per pill twice a day for few weeks. Or any other suggestions?
Kindly help me with a safe dosage (i know there isnt anything safe) and the appropriate period.

Thanks in Advance.

why would you buy hcg? thats the last thing you want to use right now... you need to do what the doctors are telling you for now... you are NOT clinically low... your diet would be the first thing we need to see... there's no way you have a very clean diet at 21% body fat and that low of total weight man... i guarantee there are flaws there.. .i have a new product that will definitely get your test levels up without using any other sort of drug that you are considering... here is the link... https://www.dganutrition.com/post-ct

You are going about things the wrong way. Stay away from that test gel crap. You need to bring up your levels naturally. You are still in normal range and you don't need trt but fixing your diet and lifestyle, while running Post CT and maybe a little Clomid can help you get to a more desirable test level

Top Bottom