napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First cycle

monderbast

I'm 270 severely over weight type 2 diabetes high blood pressure I got some cardarine in but is this gona do the trick? I really don't want to to jacked what do u suggest I do please help. I feel that one cycle will put and end to my medical issues. Any info you could offer from work outs to other stuff will be greatly appreciated.

Cardarine is not magic bro. You need to change your lifestyle. Diet and cardio first and foremost with some resistance training. Do things naturally and when you feel you've hit a plateau with your weight loss add the Cardarine. There's no substitute for discipline and hard work.

https://www.esarms.com/

what will do the trick is getting your eating in order and being strict and consistent... of course gw will help but its not magic... if the other issues are not addressed, nothing will help

One cycle put an end to your medical issues??? Really dude stay far away from gear because you have no clue.

It’s not easy to get jacked, and no one’s going to suggest steroids at your body fat anyway. Strength exercises will improve your mobility, metabolism, and insulin sensitivity. And do cardio of course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom