napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First cycle

wellerhuge

Hey Dylan, I have watched atleast 50 of your videos and i tune in every day and you have educated me more than anyone when it comes to fitness and anabolics. I'm 21 years old and have been training a long time and want to take things to the next level. I will most likely eventually start with test at some point but you have really convinced me to experiment with sarms first.

That being said, I am a very cautious person so I want to do things right. If you wouldn't mind could you give me a detailed explanation on a first SARM cycle with absolutely everything I need to know to make the most out of it. How to recover properly and what is ideal for a bulk and or cut. I would gladly purchase them from your site if you don't mind sending me some links and advice.

Thank you for everything man, I will continue to listen in and teach my friends the way to do things right, and not be stupid with careless dosages. Get the MOST out of doing the least harm.

please tell me your goals so i can lay you out the proper cycle... i need to know if you want to bulk, cut or recomp... you cannot be so vague and expect an answer...

Hey Dylan, I have watched atleast 50 of your videos and i tune in every day and you have educated me more than anyone when it comes to fitness and anabolics. I'm 21 years old and have been training a long time and want to take things to the next level. I will most likely eventually start with test at some point but you have really convinced me to experiment with sarms first.

That being said, I am a very cautious person so I want to do things right. If you wouldn't mind could you give me a detailed explanation on a first SARM cycle with absolutely everything I need to know to make the most out of it. How to recover properly and what is ideal for a bulk and or cut. I would gladly purchase them from your site if you don't mind sending me some links and advice.

Thank you for everything man, I will continue to listen in and teach my friends the way to do things right, and not be stupid with careless dosages. Get the MOST out of doing the least harm.

For a bulk, LGD and s4 make an excellent combo

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later

9-12 Post CT https://www.dganutrition.com/post-ct

13-16 PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

A good cutting cycle is this

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

Post ct and pct would be the same as above

I am planning on using it during a bulk. I am currently 5 10' 200 lbs and about 17-20% roughly. I would cut before the cycle to have a better starting point and could have a gaining phase for a longer period of time before getting too fat. Any advice to maintain progress made and advice about bridging between cycles etc. or possible sides or preventative measures that need to be taken?

At 21 years old it might be quite a bit early to start suppressing test? I could be wrong about that - from someone more experienced, does the same rule apply with SARMs as steroids or are they not suppressive enough to be concern at that age?

Last edited:
I am planning on using it during a bulk. I am currently 5 10' 200 lbs and about 17-20% roughly. I would cut before the cycle to have a better starting point and could have a gaining phase for a longer period of time before getting too fat. Any advice to maintain progress made and advice about bridging between cycles etc. or possible sides or preventative measures that need to be taken?
not really sure what you mean about bridging... sarms are used for bridging between steroid cycles... there is nothing to bridge here.. you can run another sarms cycle 4 weeks after you finish one if its sarms only... so there is no such bridge...

here's a good bulking cycle to start with..

1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom