napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First cycle for 18 year old

sysyjest

Hey dylan, I just subscribed to your channel last night and I have almost watched all your videos, I'm 18 years old and I want to start my first cycle. I weigh 130 pounds and I want to get lean and add atleast 20 pounds. I don't really like injectables. When I was 17 I tried test e and I didn't like it at all. I was wondering if you could tell me what orals I can take. Even though I dont gain 20 pounds thats fine I just wanna be ripped.

9a21470a4e661637ba08c55ca9841f44.jpg

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

I'm really 16, the grey hairs are just my being wise for my years. I've been on AAS since birth. My mother was on the East German powerlifting team. Her name was Helga VonScrotum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey dylan, I just subscribed to your channel last night and I have almost watched all your videos, I'm 18 years old and I want to start my first cycle. I weigh 130 pounds and I want to get lean and add atleast 20 pounds. I don't really like injectables. When I was 17 I tried test e and I didn't like it at all. I was wondering if you could tell me what orals I can take. Even though I dont gain 20 pounds thats fine I just wanna be ripped.
you have literally lost your mind and if you paid me a million dollars i would not advise steroid use to you... you weight 130 lbs.? i never say this but you have to be a troll or have a malfunction upstairs bro.. if you really are being serious, you are going to ruin your life before it even starts... i hope you dont plan on being any sort of ladies man because you can certainly count that out of your life.. The problems with individuals that had not yet attained full physio-sexual development, is that that anabolic compounds are acting on locations within the central nervous system that are still under development. That is, that many receptors that are activated by Testosterone are STILL performing developmental functions, and you are stimulating them before they had the chance to fully create a working framework of hormonal balance that would sustain you for the rest of your adult life.

you are going to learn a very very hard regretful lesson bro... count on it

I sincerely hope this isn't a serious post. There's no way in gods green earth you are going to get steroid advice here at your age. No fucking way...

I'm really 16, the grey hairs are just my being wise for my years. I've been on AAS since birth. My mother was on the East German powerlifting team. Her name was Helga VonScrotum.

I laughed out loud [emoji23]

I was 16 135lbs and I got 2 15lbs dumbbells. Having no idea WTF I was doing and not changing my diet I gained 15lbs of glycogen and water in a month with push-ups and curls. Kids are really fucking lazy these days

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

How are you 130lbs i really thinks you're fucking with us and if you are then congrats it worked 😂

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Top Bottom