napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Fat loss after a cycle

Crystal Spire

Hey guys, I did a cycle about 1.5 year ago and you can follow up what I did exactly here
Now I feel that since this cycle my fat burn is really slow, and not as effective as before. I used to eat lots of shit and wouldn't hold fat or water in body and my metabolism was high. Now I just feel like I've gained lots of fat and water in my body and it's becoming hard for me to lose them because they're not as they were before. So what hormones have to do with this exactly? and these are my last bloods a week ago, am taking dostinex for prolactin:
GnxL0uM.jpg

How old are you? Honestly once I hit 32 or so I noticed metabolism really slow down too. I just have to watch my carb intake now.

Yes I'm sure, and no it's not liquid. These bloods are before starting dostinex not after. what about fat loss tho?
Your hormones are fine and have nothing to do with your stall of fat loss. Metabolism does change over time and you need to adjust diet to compensate

Well, I'll start the cut in about 2 weeks and will see how my body responds to a strict diet then. Also I'm 21 years old so am on the young side that's why it was weird to me.

well one thing for certain is that as a teenager you are going to get away with a lot more eating wise than you are even in your 20's.. why do you think girls get the freshmen 15 at college, although they are different in how it effects them, it all hits us differently... your test numbers dont show it being low which could cause it but you have to understand that you are not always going to be able to get away with eating whatever you want

Well, I'll start the cut in about 2 weeks and will see how my body responds to a strict diet then. Also I'm 21 years old so am on the young side that's why it was weird to me.
Trust me dude it changes and can change fast. I could eat whatever the fuck I wanted as a teen and not gain a pound. 20s I couldn't get away with as much, 30s I had to be even more strict, and now in my 40s?? You get the picture. A bad weekend on diet can now set me back a couple weeks

Top Bottom