napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Equipoise Cycle Vs. Sarms Cycle

Curious if running Eq @ 600mg a week for 16-20 weeks, how much lean mass could someone put on Vs LGD & MK 2866?

I assume running Eq and sarms would be a killer combo, but if money is tight, which would you guys go for?

Thanks

What are your stats bud? Age, height, weight, bf%. What are your goals? You don't want to run EQ alone. You always need to run test as a base.

What Testdude said, and...

I write this all the time;

Exercise and diet. You need to be clear about your goals (OK, lean mass in your case) and then have a clear workout plan and diet set. Can I ask how old you are? Have you used any AAS or SARMS before?

Do your research. Price should not be the deciding factor, in my opinion.

And if you haven't done AAS before, a straight Test E at 500mg a week, split in 2, for 12 weeks is the way to go.

Curious if running Eq @ 600mg a week for 16-20 weeks, how much lean mass could someone put on Vs LGD & MK 2866?

I assume running Eq and sarms would be a killer combo, but if money is tight, which would you guys go for?

Thanks

you are correct that eq and sarms together is an amazing combo... i wont run eq without gw-501516... thats a combo you MUST experience for yourself...

in terms of what you should run, its fairly difficult or rather impossible to make any sort of recommendation when you literally give us nothing to work with... there is no "better" cycle because the "better" cycle for YOU may be far different than another so noone can really answer that question unless you give us something to work with...

what is your MAIN goal here? what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat?

You need a test base, brother.

What are your stats bud? Age, height, weight, bf%. What are your goals? You don't want to run EQ alone. You always need to run test as a base.

What Testdude said, and...

I write this all the time;

Exercise and diet. You need to be clear about your goals (OK, lean mass in your case) and then have a clear workout plan and diet set. Can I ask how old you are? Have you used any AAS or SARMS before?

Do your research. Price should not be the deciding factor, in my opinion.

And if you haven't done AAS before, a straight Test E at 500mg a week, split in 2, for 12 weeks is the way to go.

you are correct that eq and sarms together is an amazing combo... i wont run eq without gw-501516... thats a combo you MUST experience for yourself...

in terms of what you should run, its fairly difficult or rather impossible to make any sort of recommendation when you literally give us nothing to work with... there is no "better" cycle because the "better" cycle for YOU may be far different than another so noone can really answer that question unless you give us something to work with...

what is your MAIN goal here? what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat?

Sorry for the vague info. I was looking for something to add to my trt regime. I'll be pinning soon and once I get the trt dose dialed in, I wanted to dabble with some sarms.

I'm 28, 5'10 15-20bf. Maybe 130-135 lean mass but weighing 165. Just looking to build more lean mass. Nothing sloppy. Going on a lean bulk for a year if possible. So I wanna take advantage while I'm on trt.

I figured eq on its own wouldn't be good, but I guess I gave off that assumption. I should have been clear and said test would be in the picture.

And when I mentioned price, I was trying to imply I rather spend money on one that might put more size on than the other. As Dylan said, eq and sarms would be a killer combo. Eq being somewhat cheap at the dose I would want to use as a newbie, I figured it be the best route for price.

Sorry for the vague info. I was looking for something to add to my trt regime. I'll be pinning soon and once I get the trt dose dialed in, I wanted to dabble with some sarms.

I'm 28, 5'10 15-20bf. Maybe 130-135 lean mass but weighing 165. Just looking to build more lean mass. Nothing sloppy. Going on a lean bulk for a year if possible. So I wanna take advantage while I'm on trt.

I figured eq on its own wouldn't be good, but I guess I gave off that assumption. I should have been clear and said test would be in the picture.

And when I mentioned price, I was trying to imply I rather spend money on one that might put more size on than the other. As Dylan said, eq and sarms would be a killer combo. Eq being somewhat cheap at the dose I would want to use as a newbie, I figured it be the best route for price.

If you are 5'10" 165 lbs with 20% bf, you seriously need to reevaluate your nutrition approach. Review this thread: https://www.isarms.com/forums/steroids-sarms-information/diet-nutrition-basics-101-a-3314.html That is a good place to start. How long have you been training? and what does your current diet look like? The basics are an absolute necessity for this bud.

If you are 5'10" 165 lbs with 20% bf, you seriously need to reevaluate your nutrition approach. Review this thread: https://www.isarms.com/forums/steroids-sarms-information/diet-nutrition-basics-101-a-3314.html That is a good place to start. How long have you been training? and what does your current diet look like? The basics are an absolute necessity for this bud.

Training 3yrs and I used to be overweight but got my shit together. Got my bf down to 11-12 at a lean 140 but slowly been working on my lean bulk. I guess I'm between 15-20 bf because I haven't got checked again. I'm hoping the added muscle from trt which isn't much, will bump up my metabolism.

Diet wise, I follow iifym with bro foods. If you think eq would be a waste due to my Bf, then maybe I need to recomp a bit more. Or just add some sarms in the meantime.

Training 3yrs and I used to be overweight but got my shit together. Got my bf down to 11-12 at a lean 140 but slowly been working on my lean bulk. I guess I'm between 15-20 bf because I haven't got checked again. I'm hoping the added muscle from trt which isn't much, will bump up my metabolism.

Diet wise, I follow iifym with bro foods. If you think eq would be a waste due to my Bf, then maybe I need to recomp a bit more. Or just add some sarms in the meantime.

Definitely check your bf% man. Going from 12% to maybe 20% is a huge difference. The main point is this, at 5'10" you are way undersized at 140 lbs 12% bf. Even if you were 165 lbs at 12% hypothetically, that's still undersized but you're estimating up to 20%. Something is off on your training or nutrition. We need to get that figured out first and foremost because without any type of peds, you should still have quite a bit more weight on you. I would suggest getting your bf% checked since 15% to 20% is such a huge range. There's no need to put that much fat tissue on during a gaining phase. At this point, you can definitely run a sarms stack that will help push you in the right direction but you need to have your nutrition and training setup properly above all. What is your caloric intake/macros? What is your training like?

Definitely check your bf% man. Going from 12% to maybe 20% is a huge difference. The main point is this, at 5'10" you are way undersized at 140 lbs 12% bf. Even if you were 165 lbs at 12% hypothetically, that's still undersized but you're estimating up to 20%. Something is off on your training or nutrition. We need to get that figured out first and foremost because without any type of peds, you should still have quite a bit more weight on you. I would suggest getting your bf% checked since 15% to 20% is such a huge range. There's no need to put that much fat tissue on during a gaining phase. At this point, you can definitely run a sarms stack that will help push you in the right direction but you need to have your nutrition and training setup properly above all. What is your caloric intake/macros? What is your training like?

Ya I need to get my bf rechecked. Thing is when started my diet last year to get down to 140, my testosterone levels tanked and never really recovered. Hence why I am working on getting on trt. Hopefully by the next couple weeks I'll be on trt to get my levels back in a higher normal range. Also I noticed during my reverse diet, even with adding carbs back in slowly, I gained fat.

Macros right now 165p 210c and 50-55f. I don't like to increase my calories to fast because of the weight gain. I tend to watch the scale and trying to aim half a pound a week or less. It's taken me a while to get my carbs up this high.

I train four days a week, no Cardio. I stick to somewhat of a push and pull with some variation.

Maybe your right and just sticking with sarms for now. I am considering into trying a new workout split that focuses on hypertrophy and strength.

Of course I am a long time trainer but 5'8" 195 with below 12% bodyfat. If you are 20% bf at 5'10" 165 something is off. Diet, BF measure, something. But if the 20% is right, Sarms only is the way to go.

For your situation I would go the sarms route bro for sure. EQ is great but your bodyfat is a little higher than it should be to run it, and honestly the gains from EQ while consistent and slow and steady....I think you'll gain more from a well structured sarms stack anyways. What you really need is a stack to go along with your TRT that will both help you lose fat, and gain muscle along with it

Make sure you have your diet right....follow the thread link posted for you for diet help, and you can have some incredible results.

Here is what I would run right along with your TRT

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/ultra-recomp-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Thanks

Ok so you have lots of good answers. Your question in the title says eq vs sarms.They do not compare brother.Dont even think it. Sarms are supplemental to aas, and are side effect free, but not vs aas. Maybe you should just add a sarms stack to your trt.

Ok so you have lots of good answers. Your question in the title says eq vs sarms.They do not compare brother.Dont even think it. Sarms are supplemental to aas, and are side effect free, but not vs aas. Maybe you should just add a sarms stack to your trt.

I'll parrot this answer. Sarmsx stacked with your trt will make you a happy man. EQ is a whole other ballgame altogether

Of course I am a long time trainer but 5'8" 195 with below 12% bodyfat. If you are 20% bf at 5'10" 165 something is off. Diet, BF measure, something. But if the 20% is right, Sarms only is the way to go.

For your situation I would go the sarms route bro for sure. EQ is great but your bodyfat is a little higher than it should be to run it, and honestly the gains from EQ while consistent and slow and steady....I think you'll gain more from a well structured sarms stack anyways. What you really need is a stack to go along with your TRT that will both help you lose fat, and gain muscle along with it

Make sure you have your diet right....follow the thread link posted for you for diet help, and you can have some incredible results.

Here is what I would run right along with your TRT

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/ultra-recomp-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

I'll parrot this answer. Sarmsx stacked with your trt will make you a happy man. EQ is a whole other ballgame altogether

Thanks for all the great answers guys. I was both curious and having consideration on using eq. I just wanted to see which might be the better route on putting on size. But I probably should get my diet and weight in check first. So sarms as Rick suggested might be the better choice for now.

Rick, the stack you recommend doesn't have osta, would lgd be a better choice over osta? And any reason for adding rad140 over let's say sr9009? Thanks

hey bro... there's no way you can run any sort of steroid at this point... 1. your way too undersized... you cant use steroids when your that far underweight... your can easily gain 20 lbs. naturally... you will do nothing but cause yourself future problems and be extremely susceptible to injury 2. with your body fat the way it is, you MUST get it down in the 12-13% range to be using steroids.... 3. eq needs to be ran 800 mg per day, 16 weeks, not for trt... unless your blasting which it does not sound like you are and you most definitely should not be... im really surprised that at 28 years old, your already on trt...

your best option by far is to stack sarms with your current trt... you can get everything at www.sarmsx.com

i need to know what your goals are so i can recommend the right stack for you

hey bro... there's no way you can run any sort of steroid at this point... 1. your way too undersized... you cant use steroids when your that far underweight... your can easily gain 20 lbs. naturally... you will do nothing but cause yourself future problems and be extremely susceptible to injury 2. with your body fat the way it is, you MUST get it down in the 12-13% range to be using steroids.... 3. eq needs to be ran 800 mg per day, 16 weeks, not for trt... unless your blasting which it does not sound like you are and you most definitely should not be... im really surprised that at 28 years old, your already on trt...

your best option by far is to stack sarms with your current trt... you can get everything at www.sarmsx.com

i need to know what your goals are so i can recommend the right stack for you

Hi Dylan, yes i am understanding now that any AAS like Eq is probably not best because of my BF. I was simply looking at Eq because of how low sides it had and your video helped out alot. Was looking something to add to my TRT.

Yes i am surprised myself, but i have had low t for a few years now. I made this post about my recently lab work a week ago. (https://www.isarms.com/forums/source-talk/comments-my-blood-work-please-7048.html). I have more blood work that all has low T levels, and with no prior AAS usage. Only look at TRT to get me more in a higher normal "healthy" range.

I am leaning bulk right now and slowly upping my calories every few weeks. I have a shitty metabolism, so i have to be careful. Only sarms i was considering was running LGD and OSTA together for 12 weeks. Maybe some GW and s4 for added recom/fat loss (even though i am lean bulking).

Last edited:
First off, at your body fat, I wouldn't be bulking in the first place. You need to get down below 15℅. A good way to do that would be to add some GW and S4 to your TRT and eat slightly below maintenance.

Thanks for all the great answers guys. I was both curious and having consideration on using eq. I just wanted to see which might be the better route on putting on size. But I probably should get my diet and weight in check first. So sarms as Rick suggested might be the better choice for now.

Rick, the stack you recommend doesn't have osta, would lgd be a better choice over osta? And any reason for adding rad140 over let's say sr9009? Thanks

You stated your original goal as putting on size, so that's why I posted that particular sarms stack for you. It's the most ideal for those goals.

However, I do agree that dropping bodyfat should be your primary focus right now with a little lean mass and strength gains in the process, so if you want to go that route I have a better stack for you more conductive to that. Here is what I would run for that particular goal

1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

You stated your original goal as putting on size, so that's why I posted that particular sarms stack for you. It's the most ideal for those goals.

However, I do agree that dropping bodyfat should be your primary focus right now with a little lean mass and strength gains in the process, so if you want to go that route I have a better stack for you more conductive to that. Here is what I would run for that particular goal

1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

Pct needed even though I'll be on trt?

Top Bottom