napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Early acne breakout and hair loss from LGD and S4?

aesthetic_lifts

Hey, I'm new to SARMS and the forum so forgive me if this has already been asked. I'm 21, 5'11 been lifting for about 5 years. I have never done anabolic steroids before and I've decided to try out SARMs to give me a bit of a boost to my physique. I did one month of GW a couple months ago and it felt great, only side effect I had was some hair falling out, which I wasn't too fussed with. But I am about 2 weeks into an S4 and LGD stack hoping for some body recomp with fat loss and a bit of muscle gain. Starting to notice strength gains and muscles feeling fuller, however I'm also noticing a breakout starting to happen across my chest. It wasn't too bad a few days ago but I feel like its starting to get worse, because I've noticed a few on my back. Hair loss is also back, which stopped after I finished my 1 month with GW.

Is there anything I can do to prevent this acne? Is it too early for me to be stacking the 2 strongest SARMS out there together (LGD and S4)??? I was thinking of stopping the LGD and just running the S4 for the next couple months, but then that means a lot more work with 2 PCTs. I have always had a pubescent gyno problem and I'm worried that these SARMs might make it worse.

Planning to run both the LGD and S4 for 12 weeks, 10mg of LGD in the morning, 25mg of S4 in the morning then another 25mg 4-6 hours later.

What would anyone's advice be for me? My priority is to stop the acne as early as possible. If it is only a temporary thing then I can deal with it but I am mostly scared about it lingering after I finish my SARM cycles and being permanent. I am leaning more towards losing fat at the moment.

Thanks guys!

Last edited:
First thing i suspect is your sarms may not be legit. I believe acme and hair loss should not happen with real sarms. Im on week 10 LGD,RAD 140 and GW and have experienced none of your side effects. My suggestion is to stop using them. It sounds like pro hormone side effects. Dylan will chime in and tell u if any pct is required been only a few weeks in.

hair loss should DEFINITELY not occur with sarms use, not whatsoever.. acne is possible, not common but not impossible... however huge breakouts do not occur.. where did you get them ?

I'm in Australia so the only website I could find that delivers to me is elitesarms.com.au, I'm a bit worried now so I would want to stop before things could get worse. I do however want to continue the cycle because I want a body recomp. Any suggestions?

I'm in Australia so I got mine from elitesarms.com.au because they seemed pretty legit. Is there any other place I can try that delivers to Aus? I want to continue this cycle, I can deal with a little bit of acne as long as it does not get out of hand.

I’m in a similar situation.
Looking to Recomp and am in Australia so I’m looking forward to the advice you will give Dylan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It doesn't sound to me like you have anything legit for sarms at all. Sarms don't give hair loss at all. You have to be careful where you get your sarms bud

It doesn't sound to me like you have anything legit for sarms at all. Sarms don't give hair loss at all. You have to be careful where you get your sarms bud

Unfortunately in Australia, we are very limited with our options.
In addition, I have been looking at starting a cycle and Elite Sarms actually looks legit claiming they are tested for purity.

Any advice on source for Australia?

To get something from the us

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Ok well I’ve tried viewing sarmsx as you’ve recommended to someone else and can’t access their website. Not even a cached version.
Any other recommended that successfully ship to Australia?

And just to clarify, you’re saying absolutely no Australian supplier of sarms is legit?

Top Bottom