napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Do you keep the endurance gains from cardarine?

LuckyPatrick

Ok, so cardarine improves endurance a lot.

And from what i understand, while you are on it, youll be able to run more miles or train jiu jitsu longer or whatever else it is that you do that makes you gas.

But what happens when you stop it? Do you keep any of these cardio gains?

Suppose i was able to run 5 miles before. Once i start taking i might be able to do 7.
Now if i stop taking it... whats going to happen?

Will i go back to getting tired at 5 or what?

How does it work?

Thanks fellas

Last edited:
you will keep your vo2max where it is if you continue to train the same way but it will clearly not expand like it does when using gw

Obviously when you stop,taking a PED the benefits you have while on it go away. That goes for anything. Now like Dylan said, Any increases to your VO2 Max can be keepable if you train to keep them, just like muscle and strength gains made on cycle. I hope that makes sense

you will keep your vo2max where it is if you continue to train the same way but it will clearly not expand like it does when using gw

Obviously when you stop,taking a PED the benefits you have while on it go away. That goes for anything. Now like Dylan said, Any increases to your VO2 Max can be keepable if you train to keep them, just like muscle and strength gains made on cycle. I hope that makes sense

thanks guys

should i split the doses or 20mgs before workout?

Top Bottom