domestic-supply

sarms.forsale
bannednutrition

napsgear
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Difference between T enanthate and T cyp

Difference between T enanthate and T cyp

Hello
    I want to know the major difference between test enanthate and test cypionate. I know test is test but I've heard that cypionate provides more stable release of test in bloodstream and is perhaps better suited due to its stability.
    Any help would be appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by yaadover View Post
    Hello
    I want to know the major difference between test enanthate and test cypionate. I know test is test but I've heard that cypionate provides more stable release of test in bloodstream and is perhaps better suited due to its stability.
    Any help would be appreciated!
    No difference whatsoever except the ester attached. Cypionate is an 8 day half life, and enanthate is about 5 days. That's the ONLY difference.

there is no difference aside from the ester... period... no difference in results... the only real difference is you can pin cyp once a week and you should not with test e...

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    No difference whatsoever except the ester attached. Cypionate is an 8 day half life, and enanthate is about 5 days. That's the ONLY difference.
    Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    there is no difference aside from the ester... period... no difference in results... the only real difference is you can pin cyp once a week and you should not with test e...
    Alright. Thankyou guys

I personally like test E a little better myself. I tend to have less gyno issues but everyone is different.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mrchemist View Post
    Alright. Thankyou guys
    anytime brother!

Is there any benefit to pinning cyp only once a week versus splitting it into two.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Quote Originally Posted by maximus22 View Post
    Is there any benefit to pinning cyp only once a week versus splitting it into two.

no there is not whatsoever

Quote Originally Posted by maximus22 View Post

8 day half life so really not much difference either way.

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    no there is not whatsoever
    Wouldn't it be more stable to pin it twice? I thought the values might drop a bit around day 5-6 is that wrong yea?