napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Difference between T enanthate and T cyp

i would personally change to test cyp if it were me... bro, there's nothing to be scared of with estrogen at all... if it increases then you just dose aromasin? i dont get the fear?
Thanks for the advice Dylan! I just got a new rx for test e that will last me 4 months or so. Will ask to switch to Test Cyp. Is there a sweet spot for E2? I was 32 last check up. I'm thinking upper 20s to low mid 30s? Have learned so much from your forum.

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the advice Dylan! I just got a new rx for test e that will last me 4 months or so. Will ask to switch to Test Cyp. Is there a sweet spot for E2? I was 32 last check up. I'm thinking upper 20s to low mid 30s? Have learned so much from your forum.

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk
you are right on with your e2 thoughts bro... thats exactly where i like to see it

RickRock here are my numbers when I was on 150mg back in 2014

Total Test 837 ng/dl
Free+weakly bound 459.9 ng/dl
Test free 194.2
E2 62 pg/ml

I have finally started to take advantage and hit the gym more consistent because I need to drop weight. I am thinking of increasing to 150mg of Test E and hit the gym harder, but afraid of the rise in E2 although I have liquiaro. Any thoughts? Should I also change to Test Cyp? I pin 1x per week.
I like those test numbers better on the 150mg dose. Obviously estrogen will need controlled on that dose, but that's where aromasin comes into play.

Top Bottom