napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Deca and test cycle

garwwar

What's up man I'm running test cyp. And deca and I'm 2 weeks in and I'm bloating extremely to much from being told the wrong dosage what would you recommend me taking I'm 6,3 190 lbs and 19 years old thanks

What dose are you running and your only 19 you realise this is stupid correct . because you allready started anwser those question and give your stats and Ill tell you the right way too finish what you started but know this I do not advocate someone still in puberty using steroids and youve made a dumbass choice . but ill help because I was a retarded kid a long time ago so stats and what are you taking

What's up man I'm running test cyp. And deca and I'm 2 weeks in and I'm bloating extremely to much from being told the wrong dosage what would you recommend me taking I'm 6,3 190 lbs and 19 years old thanks

Bro, READ THE FIRST STICKY POINT!!

You wanna be on testosterone replacement therapy the rest of your life? I think not. Get off gear ASAP. Implement post cycle therapy immediately!! Clomid 50/50/25/25 and Nolva 40/40/20/20, aromasin 12.5 every other day for four weeks, all available in isarms.com

At 19'years old, what are you possibly thinking bro? You need to stop this cycle immediately before you wreck yourself. It's only going to get worse and worse. You are going to fuck yourself up bad if you continue down this path.

Are you using an AI? If so what dose? What do you have lined up for pct? What dose test and Deca are you on?

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Oh my god bro. Oh. My. God. You're about to ruin yourself for life. Oh my god. You're done son. Done.

Sent from the swolest element under this atmosphere

Yeah bro 19 you that crazy appetite you got when you turned 16 and how you havent been able too stop staring at chicks and jerking of twice a day and those anoying bumps on your face its cause your testosterone is already sky high you dont need gear until much later poor decision

there's no way on the planet earth ANYONE is going to advice any sort of steroid use to anyone your age... your going to destroy yourself and noone here is going to contribute to that... you need to flat out STOP what your doing RIGHT NOW before its too late...

Oh man.... you screwed up bro. 19 is way too young to run aas. You need to stop now. You have to understand that your hpta and endocrine systems have not fully developed. There are parts of your brain that are not finished developing until around age 25. You're no where near that and still in the developing stages. By introducing aas too early, you're shutting down this development. Not good at all man. You're asking for problems. I'd hate to be 19 and not be able to get my dick up. Best thing you can do now is stop and hope you didn't cause any permanent damage.

Phurious Pharma Rep

Top Bottom