napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle and pct help

Sweetsweet

Hi Dylan! Can I just start by saying how great I think your YouTube channel is. I am learning so much and I am a huge fan!
I am a 29 year old mate.
Around 12.8 stone and growing steadily.
5"10
I've been to the gym on\off for over ten years. Ive been doing well that last 6months and gone most days.
Admittedly I have abused steroids in the past. Maybe 8/9 years ago. They were dbol and sus and decca and testosterones. without any pct at all until my final and last cycle (my 3rd cycle).. and I'm sure that wasn't done correctly!!
I've decided to start again with a testosterone only cycle as it's been so long since I've used any.
I only really want to jab a maximum of twice a week, so would I be using the testosterone enanthate for that? How long should I run it for and could you pleaaaaase tell me the correct pct and when and how to run it for that cycle, As I can't seem to find it on your YouTube channel.

what is your body fat bro?? how long have you been dialed in on your diet and training consistently? what exactly are your goals? MOST IMPORTANTLY... have you had any bloodwork whatsoever?

Tell us what your current bodyfat is at, what your goals are, etc. what does your diet look like?

Test only is generally a good cycle

1-12 test c 350mg per week
1-12 Aromasin 12.5mg EOD

PCT starting two weeks after last injection

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

Thanks for the swift reply guys!

My diet is generally quite good with 1 cheat day a week. I consume at least 3000 calories a day as I have an active job.
My training (at the worst ) has been twice a week over the past 12 years but on those days I would train every muscle group with a good heavy and long session.
I train nearly every day and have done for about a year now consistently.

I have had blood work done a few times since my cycles, my last time being around a year ago and all is fine. I do have a bold patch which non of the males in my family have suffered with. I also have low libido but my testosterone levels are in the Normal range. Possible caused my the non existent pct?

My goal is to start competing once I feel my body is at that level, it's also my dream. I have thought very long and hard about starting a cycle again and I will definitely start, but I thought it was a good idea to talk to you guys first.

My body fat is something I will check out tonight and let you guys know asap.

My source can't seem to get aromasin. Is there anything else you would recommend?

Cheers! Hope to hear back soon

Thanks for the swift reply guys!

My diet is generally quite good with 1 cheat day a week. I consume at least 3000 calories a day as I have an active job.
My training (at the worst ) has been twice a week over the past 12 years but on those days I would train every muscle group with a good heavy and long session.
I train nearly every day and have done for about a year now consistently.

I have had blood work done a few times since my cycles, my last time being around a year ago and all is fine. I do have a bold patch which non of the males in my family have suffered with. I also have low libido but my testosterone levels are in the Normal range. Possible caused my the non existent pct?

My goal is to start competing once I feel my body is at that level, it's also my dream. I have thought very long and hard about starting a cycle again and I will definitely start, but I thought it was a good idea to talk to you guys first.

My body fat is something I will check out tonight and let you guys know asap.

My source can't seem to get aromasin. Is there anything else you would recommend?

Cheers! Hope to hear back soon
very simple on aromasin... here you go ... https://www.sarmsx.com/liquiaro-15mgs-ml-30mls

Top Bottom