napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle insomnia help ??

Zeigo

Hey Guys I'm look for for advise on sleeping. I'm a week in to a Test Cyp400 Deca300 EQ800 and after a few days of first shot I can't sleep worth at all. I feel like a walking zombie. I have talking triple the sleep aid (Benadryl) with no results. I even took ambien and it didn't do anything. I'm begging for sleep....
Any advise would be greatly appreciated!!!!

will this subside in a few weeks???

Hey Guys I'm look for for advise on sleeping. I'm a week in to a Test Cyp400 Deca300 EQ800 and after a few days of first shot I can't sleep worth at all. I feel like a walking zombie. I have talking triple the sleep aid (Benadryl) with no results. I even took ambien and it didn't do anything. I'm begging for sleep....

try meditations, hot showers before bed and download a sleep application for your phone like sleep genius. u can also implement some melatonin but try not to use constantly as you may start becoming more dependent. smoke a joint

Have you run these doses b4? What's your OCT look like?

try meditations, hot showers before bed and download a sleep application for your phone like sleep genius. u can also implement some melatonin but try not to use constantly as you may start becoming more dependent. smoke a joint

I normal sit in my hot tub before bed, but Ill try Melatonin tonight ... joint didn't help either... DAMMIT

Have you checked your blood pressure and heart rate? Are you retaining water? Those are all things that could be affecting your sleep.

What is your stats? Also if bodyfat is higher steroids will hit you harder and affect everything negatively

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

You might wanna try some herbal organic sleep aid I've had serious insomnia where I was awake through the whole night and that knocked me out

Have you checked your blood pressure and heart rate? Are you retaining water? Those are all things that could be affecting your sleep.

What is your stats? Also if bodyfat is higher steroids will hit you harder and affect everything negatively

Blood pressure good. no water retention

44yrs old
10% BF
215 lbs

I have always had slight insomnia issues. On cycle can definitely make it a little worse. I have 2 or 3 cups of sleepy tea before bed followed by 25-50mg of benadryl when i know i am going to have sleeping issues a particular night. Usually that mix will lay me down quite well. I can't do melatonin. The lucid dreaming is too strong for me

It's all a little strange to me. You are in good condition, and if you aren't retaining water or having any side effects really it doesn't make sense, especially considering those compounds.....however in some people EQ causes anxiety which can and will cause insomnia so if I had to put a finger on something it would be that, especially since it is the compound you haven't added in before

It's all a little strange to me. You are in good condition, and if you aren't retaining water or having any side effects really it doesn't make sense, especially considering those compounds.....however in some people EQ causes anxiety which can and will cause insomnia so if I had to put a finger on something it would be that, especially since it is the compound you haven't added in before

THANKS RICK
I slept pretty well last night, so I hoping it was just my body getting used to the EQ I added.
getting blood work done this week to check my levels and make sure I'm on the right path ..

Top Bottom