napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

cycle help with stress

ambush

Hello mr Dylan

I am 27 years old. Its happened 3 years ago when I bought amino from my friend. He switched my amino capsule with tren e (19 nor ). I realized it 2 month ago. Well back to 3 years ago after I finished using 'amino' I feel something wrong like loss libido , ED , I feel weak , bad mood , testicles atrophy and stop produce sperm (but after one month sperm comeback ). I feel very depressed and stress , first I thought I have problem with my heart , liver and stomach so I went to the doctor to get check. The result everything is normal. So I when to urologist (7 month ago )regarding to ED and testicles atrophy , the doctor want me to check testosterone level. So I did and the result is normal about 556.6 ng /dl. The doctor just told me that I am only stress. So I went to different urologist and still the doctor want to check my testosterone levels. This time my testosterone drop to 5.77 nmol /L. So I call my friend who sold amino to me , later on he confessed that he changed the amino capsule with prohormone trenbolone enanthe. So Iam planning to see endocrinologist on10 april 2017 and anti aging doctor on 11 april 2017. I dont know what kind hormone need to be check , can you help me mr dylan? And can my endocrine system back to normal after 3 years? And how to bring my testicles size to normal again. I really need your help

You need a full hormone panel bud, and why did you take something from your friend that you didn't know what it was? I hope you learned your lesson from that. I don't understand how your friend gave you what you thought were aminos that turned out to be Tren e. That makes no sense considering Tren e is an injectible

Full panel hormone? Like fsh lh testosterone e2 prolactine progesterone what else?
My friend is supplement supplier and he switched the amino bottle with tren e ir*n l*bs, if u google it you will know
I never took any drugs so I am confused

You need a full hormone panel bud, and why did you take something from your friend that you didn't know what it was? I hope you learned your lesson from that. I don't understand how your friend gave you what you thought were aminos that turned out to be Tren e. That makes no sense considering Tren e is an injectible

My friend is supplement supplier, I used to buy whey NO amino from him. He confessed to me that he switched the amino bottle with tren e ir*n l*bs.
Full panel hormone? Like lh fsh testo e2 prolactine progesterone what else?

Last edited:
If someone did me like that (wouldn't happen as I'm not foolish) I'd have to teach them a lesson. Courtesy my fists and a golf club to the knees and tibia.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
im not sure what kind of friends you have but that is a pretty severe thing to do to someone... its seems rather far fetched.. what exactly would the motive be there? im sorry but i dont buy it but whatever...

here is the test you need... www.privatemdlabs.com/lp/Female_Hormone_Testing.php

ALSO YOU MUST add a prolactin test to it as well because i have a feeling that may be an issue as well...

im not sure what kind of friends you have but that is a pretty severe thing to do to someone... its seems rather far fetched.. what exactly would the motive be there? im sorry but i dont buy it but whatever...

here is the test you need... www.privatemdlabs.com/lp/Female_Hormone_Testing.php

ALSO YOU MUST add a prolactin test to it as well because i have a feeling that may be an issue as well...

Ok I will add prolactine test and I will post the result

Blood test April 1st 2017
Lh : 6.79 mIU/mL (0.57~12.07)
Fsh : 7.49 mIU/mL (1.4~18.1)
Prolactine : 2.9 ng/mL (2.1~17.7)
Progesterone : 0.70 ng/mL (0.28~1.22)
Estradiol : 70 pg/mL (<= 39.8)
Testosterone : 870.5 ng/dL (249~836)

Ya I think that's the one my friend gave to me.
My estradiol is to high and my test seems normal.
By the way after I find out I've used steroid. I watched dylan video on YouTube about pct and tren
So about 6 weeks ago I used
Clomid 50/50/25
Nolvadex 40/40/20
Aromasin 1.25 eod
Caber 0.25 e4d
I did 3 weeks only
I still have problem with low libido erection very easy to get angry anxiety constipation

Last edited:
your estrogen is causing all the issues here bro... you need to get aromasin ASAP... run it 25 mg PER DAY the first two weeks then drop to every other day the next two weeks followed by 4 weeks of 12.5 mg eod... here is the link to get extremely high quality aromasin... https://www.sarmsx.com/liquiaro-15mgs-ml-30mls

your cortisol is likely increased since you did not run anything for it in pct... i would highly recommend adding gw501516 here as well.. 12 weeks at 20 mg per day... here is the link... https://www.sarmsx.com/30-Off/30-off-gw-501516

Your bloods are fine other than high estrogen bud. Get you some aromasin from sarmsx and get this under control

your estrogen is causing all the issues here bro... you need to get aromasin ASAP... run it 25 mg PER DAY the first two weeks then drop to every other day the next two weeks followed by 4 weeks of 12.5 mg eod... here is the link to get extremely high quality aromasin... https://www.sarmsx.com/liquiaro-15mgs-ml-30mls

your cortisol is likely increased since you did not run anything for it in pct... i would highly recommend adding gw501516 here as well.. 12 weeks at 20 mg per day... here is the link... https://www.sarmsx.com/30-Off/30-off-gw-501516

So it will be
Week 1 & 2 : 25 mg aromasin ed and cardarine 20mg ed
Week 3 & 4 : 25 mg aromasin eod and cardarine 20mg ed
Week 5~8 : 12.5 mg aromasin eod and cardarine 20mg ed
Week 9~12 : cardarine 20mg ed

Correct me if I'm wrong

So it will be

Correct me if I'm wrong
that is spot on brother! please keep me updated on how things are going and let me know if you need my help along the way

First you listed ng/dl and then nmol/L... secondly tren enanthate isn't ingestable. Thirdly, you should beat your friend's worthless hide. Lastly, 3 years later you're feeling one oral cycle? Something isn't right with this story. This can't be aN oral cycle from 3 years ago.

Blood test April 1st 2017
Lh : 6.79 mIU/mL (0.57~12.07)
Fsh : 7.49 mIU/mL (1.4~18.1)
Prolactine : 2.9 ng/mL (2.1~17.7)
Progesterone : 0.70 ng/mL (0.28~1.22)
Estradiol : 70 pg/mL (<= 39.8)
Testosterone : 870.5 ng/dL (249~836)

Oh yeah just saw these. Get some aromasin as suggested. Maybe that's the cause of it all. Test is great.

So it will be

Correct me if I'm wrong
You got it bro. Looks like a solid plan

Top Bottom