napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle Help

Park

I have done one steroid cycle in the past which was Sustanon 250 dosed at 300mg for weeks 1-5 and weeks 6-12 I increased the dosed to 500mg. I was pinning every Sunday and completed a full PCT. I am wanting to do another cycle while eating 4,500 clean calories, one cheat meal a week, intense training and cardio.

Week 1-2: 0.5ML of T400 and 0.5ML of Deca 300 (both every sunday)
Week 1-4: Dbol 30mg every day (10mg tabs-3 times a day with meals)
Week 3-11: 1ML of T400 and 1ML of Deca 300 (both every sunday)
Week 2-9: MK.677 dosed at 15mg every morning (mainly to increase my hunger to help me eat more)
Week 1-13: Arimidex dosed at 0.5mg every other day
Week 13-14: Clomid 50mg everyday
Week 15-16: Clomid 25mg everyday
Week 13-16: MK.2866 dosed at 20mg every morning

Supplements: 500mg of Tudca, Kidney Support, Cholesterol Support, Multivitamin, ZMA, Fish Oil, Protein Shakes, and EAA's

I wanted to get advice on this cycle. Is this cycle correct or should I adjust it, how much will I probably gain (strength and weight), and just need overall opions on this cycle?

I am 6'0, 29 years old, 180 weight, and 12% body fat

Hey brotha, so this is just my opinion buuuuuut:

1) Deca should be dosed at least twice a week. It looks like you are dosing only once? The half life of Deca is longer than NPP but its not 7 days so wont maintain stable blood levels
2) Why not just stick with one standard dose for the 12 weeks? Just way easier I think you are over complicating things. I would just run dose the T400 (assuming its test 400mg/ML) and the Deca 300 (again assuming its 300mg/ML) as 1ML a week split in to minimum 2 doses.
3) PCT I would run both clomid and nolva. Also you may want to extend your AI (looks like you have arimidex) through your PCT. Aromasin is a better option if you have access to it as arimidex can have some estrogen rebound when you stop with aromasin that does not happen. AI in PCT only because the compounds take a while to exit your system so could still have estrogen conversion you want to control. I typically take my aromasin dosage through my entire PCT tapering off the dose as I go week to week. Also I would add a natural test booster. Esarms has one or N2GenerateES is great too.
4) Why not get a complete Cycle Support product like N2Guard or OrganST?
5) Have you done bloods to make sure you recovered from your first cycle? You should also do them regardless to get baseline, then once in the middle of the cycle, then again after PCT is complete (a month or 2 after PCT is done)
6) Have you take deca before? You may want to add proviron and have caber on hand
7) Have you run Dbol before? The AI dosage you are looking to run may be enough but Dbol does aromatize at a high rate so be careful and make sure you are taking enough AI (why week 4-5 bloods are so important also why rampign up isnt a good idea as you may have your AI dialed in then you change dosage and no idea if its still enough)

Hope that helps!

1) I did blood work before my first cycle and afterwards and everything is back to normal.
2) I have never took deca or dbol.
3) The reason i'm not taking a complete cycle support like you said is, beacuse i already have the supplements I originally planned.
4) I was either thinking about taking .5 of Arimidex every other day or 1mg every other day , but I researched that taking too much of an AI can be dangerous.

Cool!

Yea with deca you will likely want 50mg/proviron a day stacked with it to combat any potential libido issues. Caber is nice to have on hand as Deca can cause prolatic issues.

Thats fine using all the stand alone supplements I just find it easier (and usually cheaper) using an all in one but if you have all your bases covered that works.

Correct you dont want to crash your estrogen. Most people dont realize though that Test with Dbol can put estro through the roof depending on how sensitive your body is to aromatizing compounds. More a heads up that what may have worked on 400mg of Test from an AI perspective may not be sufficient for the same dose of Test + Dbol.

.5mg should be close and again id just make sure to do say week 5 mid cycle bloods to see where your estrogen is. Also again the reason why i dont recommend ramping is that you are putting your body on a hormonal rollercoaster and it tough to nail down mid cycle bloods as the concentrations in your blood will be varying. In addition want to be careful injecting only once a week as again blood levels will not be stable especially with Deca half life so id say split dose if you can you will be happier that way.

Thank you for the information, it will very much help when I do start. Also, I will be injecting every 5 days instead of 7 days and will get blood work done mid and post cycle. How much will I be expected to gain from this cycle alone doing everything that's stated above? Will I blow up full of water or will it be mostly lean mass, beacuse I do know that deca and dbol will make me hold water?

Thank you for the information, it will very much help when I do start. Also, I will be injecting every 5 days instead of 7 days and will get blood work done mid and post cycle. How much will I be expected to gain from this cycle alone doing everything that's stated above? Will I blow up full of water or will it be mostly lean mass, beacuse I do know that deca and dbol will make me hold water?

So tough to estimate any potential gains from a cycle. A lot of the size will be water retention.

If you are an experienced lifter its tough adding any more than a few pounds of lean muscle per year so in a single cycle you arent going to add a lot of muscle with any weight increase you do experience.

If the goal is to bulk up then the cycle above will do just that. Test/Deca/Dbol is a mass building stack for sure I just again wouldnt expect too much of the weight gain over the cycle to be lean muscle mass that you will maintain after the cycle is complete.

For me I usually stay the same or lose weight on a cycle I focus on body composition. Im around 6'9" 260 pounds. I go lighter on the test (200-250mg/week) and will stack in other compounds like primobolan, eq, tbol, sarms, etc to have a cleaner less bloated/puffy look as that look has lost its appeal for me being almost 40.

Having said all that if you are looking to add some size onto your frame you will accomplish that and as long you are eating clean along with your training it shouldnt be sloppy weight.

please dont ask us how much you will gain, retain, etc... we dont know... no human knows... everyone is different... compounds have capabilities of what they can do, but that doesnt mean you will get that specific result... there are so many factors that play into that... some in your control, and some not... so we dont know nor does anyone know, the answer to that question...

please dont ask us how much you will gain, retain, etc... we dont know... no human knows... everyone is different... compounds have capabilities of what they can do, but that doesnt mean you will get that specific result... there are so many factors that play into that... some in your control, and some not... so we dont know nor does anyone know, the answer to that question...

Yes there's no way to measure or predict because of all the factors involved on it as well as circumstances in which we are exposed to so please listen to Dylan and stop asking questions that don't have the answer.

Top Bottom