napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

cycle help

gishylt

Dylan,

Just wanted to say thanks for all of your youtube videos. I was considering taking 20mg of Dbol for 4 weeks, but I decided to switch to Winny after watching many of your videos. I think I started watching your vids about 3 years ago, and recently watched your new vids, which look very professional by the way.

I was convincing myself that 20mg of Dbol with test and my high cardio, basketball, pull-up regiments, and 4 days a week at the gym would get me ripped (because I don't want to bulk), but after watching your vids I decided to stick with Win. I'm 6'4" 220lbs, 34, and after I got married, and especially after I had a baby last year I stopped drinking and began eating clean. I would smoke ganja if I could, but I live in South Korea so I don't want to get deported~

My goal is aesthetics, or just having a nice healthy, cut body. I don't want to be big or bulky. Somehow I was convincing myself that with my new routine that I wouldn't gain mass.... but then it seemed like I'd just be wasting my money, getting water bloated, worrying about side-effects... etc.

Top Bottom