napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

cycle help

peesharp00

hello dylan. i need some help. i have currently ran 3 anabolic steroid cycles. i will be the frst to admit i made mistakes and wasnt ready. first off, i have been lifting for 3 years and built a great natural physique. i decided i wanted to go into steroids. i didnt do enough research and trusted the wrong people. so first off. my 3 cycles.

1st 12 weeks. 500mg test e, 300mg deca, 50g anadrol. full 12 weeks. i know how bad that is on my liver, and will never run anadrol like this again. i have decided to stop doing steroids until i am 100% of everything i need to know and your help would be awesome. 2nd cycle was about the same. the only pct i had was nolva. now, i already had gyno before. from puberty. it didnt get worse until this last cycle. 300mg test e, 150 mg of tri tren. this cycle fucked me up. mentally, i was a different person. but my gains didnt even realy come. my heart beats super hard on gear. like i feel it beating hard all the time. when im off i never even notice it. when im on, it scares me how hard it beats and how i always feel it. is this normal? also, i started lactating last cycle. all i had was nolvadex and i couldnt stop lactating. so awful. only when id squeeze them but still the affects it had on me mentally was so bad. i stopped the cycle and vowed to stop until i was a genuis about this stuff. i know im foolish for all my mistakes. why did i lose all my gains from the cycle? why did nolva not stop my gyno and lactation? what should i run during my cycle? where can i buy reliable products from?? please help.

Bro your prolactin levels were way out of whack(gyno,lactating) and nolva is NOT something you use for prolactin(you use Dostinex/caber). Your blood pressure was also a damn mess... You lost all your gains because you didn't run anything right and your PCT was utter shit. What did you expect? Were you even running an AI? Dylan is going to have a stroke when he sees this smh

Last edited:
You shouldn't be using any anabolics anytime soon.

Why did you lose your gains???

3 cycles in 3 years of training all of which were disasters. Cycles you never should have started in the 1st place since you hadn't established any base.

Have you have a blood test recently?

I bet your blood work is still a mess. You need to go get your blood drawn bro. You probably need to do a PCT, but steroids is the last thing you should be considering anytime soon. Damn man.

i am not giving you any steroid guidance whatsoever... you are going to ruin yourself... you lost all your gains from your cycle because you never ran a proper pct and your prolactin if FUCKED... nolva MAKES IT WORSE! what exactly do you expect... no way, if you paid me, that i would advise you to use steroids.. you need to get a full blood panel ASAP ... here is a link to the test you need... www.privatemdlabs.com/lp/Female_Hormone_Testing.php

YOU ALSO NEED TO BUY THE PROLACTIN TEST THEY SELL AS WELL.. as i said, you have no clue what you are doing and in no way, shape or form would i advise you steroid use.. get these tests so i can help you attempt to clean this mess up that you have made...

how old are you man?

Top Bottom