napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

cycle help

theplaybigs

Sir i m 5'10" and around 13-14% body fat.... I have 14 inch bicep bt it not further growing.... I have been training for last around 2 years... Can i use tbol cycle 20-30-40-50 mg increased every week for 4 weeks cycle to gain size and get shredded with minimum to zero side effects and proper diet.

Also sir i dont want to use testosterone on first cycle.... bcoz i have acne problem and using it can cause me acne or other side effects... Plz suggest me regarding tbol

"Can i use tbol cycle 20-30-40-50 mg increased every week for 4 weeks cycle to gain size and get shredded with minimum to zero side effects and proper diet."

No.

no, no and no... oral only cycles are literally the stupidest cycle you could ever run... not to mention, ANY steroid can cause acne man... anytime you have large hormonal changes, acne can occur so if test caused it, tbol likely will as well... you dont know what you are doing and you need to stop the nonsense... you should take a look at sarms for a better option for you... if you are not familiar with sarms, start with my articles here... https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

let me know and im happy to help you set up a sarms stack

Top Bottom