napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle with Deca Durabolin

kornerlin

Just watched the video, big fan of the channel and I love the passion that's put into every video. I have a few questions about Deca.
What would be the best prolactin inhibitor to use during the cycle?
Would it be best then to use Aromasin as my AI and how much of the AI should I use?

You can use Caber to control prolactin and Aromasin for estrogen ... 12.5mg EOD

You're supposed to use Caber for prolactin.
Aromasin 12.5mg eod from start of the cycle 'till end of PCT.
If you'd get estrogen sides simply bump the amount of Aromasin to 25mg eod

Just watched the video, big fan of the channel and I love the passion that's put into every video. I have a few questions about Deca.
What would be the best prolactin inhibitor to use during the cycle?
Would it be best then to use Aromasin as my AI and how much of the AI should I use?
caber or prami for prolactin... yes, you want to use aromasin... generally the dosing is 12.5 mg eod... here is the link to purchase it... https://www.sarmsx.com/liquiaro-15mgs-ml-30mls

Definitely caber and aromasin. It's good to have Letro in hand as well if you got the funds for it. I like to be prepared for even the worst situations

The problem with Estrogen is that everybody reacts differently ... so it is important to get blood work done and also to "listen to your body"... I personally know people that are very very sensitive to estrogen and they get gyno after a week of dbol... other people have estrogen levels too low and need to take Aromasin just once a week ... so I don't think there is a general rule... everybody reacts slightly differently...

From the beginning? No for sure not, your gona crash your estrogen in no time if he isnt running Test Prop. Just like Test E needs time to build up, Estrogen needs too. If you take Aromasin form the first Test E injection your Estrogen is f*ed. I would wait one week. If he talks about Deca only cycle lol then we dont even need to discuss this "cycle".

No that's competely inaccurate bro. You need to start Aromasin from day one of the cycle. This is a big misconception and broscience across the board that you need to let the test build up first.....no! From your first shot you start aromatizing estrogen and it can rise in a hurry. I've seen guys without an AI have bad high estrogen and gyno symptoms in one week with triple digit estrogen numbers

From the beginning? No for sure not, your gona crash your estrogen in no time if he isnt running Test Prop. Just like Test E needs time to build up, Estrogen needs too. If you take Aromasin form the first Test E injection your Estrogen is f*ed. I would wait one week. If he talks about Deca only cycle lol then we dont even need to discuss this "cycle".
im sorry but that is completely and utterly false and i would appreciate it if you did not tell others to do anything like this... you are NOT going to come close to crushing your estrogen whatsoever unless you are dosing aromasin like a complete moron... you dont give estrogen a chance to build up... period... that is completely wrong...

No this isn't my first cycle. First cycle included test and dbol. Nothing major and have made some good gains from it. Put on about 12lbs-15lbs.

Thanks boss!! Any more advise when running Deca? Or to use Tbol instead of Dbol?
Keep your deca at no more than 300mg your first time with it

Tbol will give cleaner and more lean gains than dbol, but which one to use really depends on how estrogen sensitive you are. If you are estrogen sensitive I'd avoid dbol, and honestly probably best to go with tbol your first time with deca

Keep your deca at no more than 300mg your first time with it

Tbol will give cleaner and more lean gains than dbol, but which one to use really depends on how estrogen sensitive you are. If you are estrogen sensitive I'd avoid dbol, and honestly probably best to go with tbol your first time with deca

Okay brilliant. If I can get my hands on it tbol will be my weapon of choice. I'm not estrogen sensitive as of my first cycle but fancying some cleaner gains. Looking at 50-60mgs of tbol. Sound okay?

Okay brilliant. If I can get my hands on it tbol will be my weapon of choice. I'm not estrogen sensitive as of my first cycle but fancying some cleaner gains. Looking at 50-60mgs of tbol. Sound okay?
Yes, 50-60mg split twice per day. Do not exceed 6 weeks on it

I can't believe people are still waiting for estrogen symptoms to run an AI. Like let's wait till we're bloated af and have a lump. Terrible advice

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

I wouldn't dare wait for estrogen build up not a chance. Once it starts aromatising you need arimidex or better aromasin for sure. Can't go playing chicken with estrogen

Top Bottom