napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle assist dosing

Elemenohpee

Whats up guys, I've started my cycle today which includes anadrol 50. For cycle support I am taking both cel cycle assist and tudca. The cycle assist bottle recommends 2 servings spread apart. I'm wondering if I'm taking it with tudca can I get away with taking 1 serving a day? How do you guys do your cycle supports?

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk

Especially with drol.. The more support the better. Don't skimp. Take them both definitely.

Believe in the unbelievable.
True that. Was just wondering how you guys do your cycle supports

Whats up guys, I've started my cycle today which includes anadrol 50. For cycle support I am taking both cel cycle assist and tudca. The cycle assist bottle recommends 2 servings spread apart. I'm wondering if I'm taking it with tudca can I get away with taking 1 serving a day? How do you guys do your cycle supports?

Follow the instructions on the bottle, but try to dose your supports at least 3 hours away from your Anadrol doses

Follow the instructions on the bottle, but try to dose your supports at least 3 hours away from your Anadrol doses
Yeah I'll do the recommended doses.. howcome I can't take them with the anadrol together?

Yeah I'll do the recommended doses.. howcome I can't take them with the anadrol together?

It can mess with absorption of the Anadrol and cause it to pass your liver quicker...which renders it less effctive

i would not take any other supplements or pills with your anadrol at all... there's no science to back it but i have plenty of personal experience over the years with this and everytime i encounter someone not getting the expected results or not responding, its because of absorption issues... i have seen it far too many times for it to be a coincidence... you should keep 3-4 hours split between using supplements near your oral dosing...

Yes you take it 3-4 hours after your take your drol so you don't hinder any effects of the drol. And you can take glucosamine/vitamins with whatever whenever. But again say you did drol at 8am you want your cel and tudca taken at 11 or 12 just to help clear the liver up a bit.

Top Bottom