napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

crossfit and steroids

dizidelt

Hey i been working out hard man i been at a plateau, i have not gain much muscle i crossfit mondays thru thursdays and on mondays and tuesday right after crossfit i hiit for another 45 minutes I've lost so much fat now i want to gain muscle a friend of mine bought me some "deca" thats why asked the question on youtube, iam 24 years of age iam 5'11 weight around 220 lbs and i whant to turn my remaining fat into muscle what do you suggest Dylan? Rn at this point i have not gain nor lost fat i haven't gained muscle either I've gotten much stronger tho but, i want to put on some descent muscle.

You aren't getting stronger because from what I can see you aren't training for it. Maybe cut down on the hiit and see where you are calories wise. Or try sarms first but figure out the adjustments before you go jumping into steroids

Dude, steroids are not going to burn fat! Infact they are to make things worse if fat content in your body is over 14%!

I would go with sarms and hard cardio at this point. Cross fit can be good cardio to start with, but it do not do shit for adding muscle! Only pounding out the iron will do that!
And at your body fat? Steroids will convert more rasily into female hormones, and then you have a new problem! Get body fat down first!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Figure out training and nutrition and get that body fat down and plus you still too young in my opinion if you to take anything take sarms and build a solid foundation of muscle for a couple years and then it be that much better when you do decide to take steroids also learn everything and I mean everything about them because they're not something you just mess around because you want to gain muscle put the work in

Hey i been working out hard man i been at a plateau, i have not gain much muscle i crossfit mondays thru thursdays and on mondays and tuesday right after crossfit i hiit for another 45 minutes I've lost so much fat now i want to gain muscle a friend of mine bought me some "deca" thats why asked the question on youtube, iam 24 years of age iam 5'11 weight around 220 lbs and i whant to turn my remaining fat into muscle what do you suggest Dylan? Rn at this point i have not gain nor lost fat i haven't gained muscle either I've gotten much stronger tho but, i want to put on some descent muscle.
i wish you knew how absurd this entire post is... you are not in the vicinity of a plateau at 24 years old... crossfit is not exactly the remedy for gaining muscle bro... you don't know how to train to gain size or you just do not want to and want to stick with cross fit but if you want serious size, you need to switch your training... also, stop being so ridiculous even mentioning deca and especially the thought of running it without test???? bro, get out of here with that, seriously... don't act like you don't know better... what exactly is your body fat? you are too young to be using steroids as well.. NOONE here is going to advise such absurdity...

i would highly recommend taking a look at sarms... they are far and away the most suitable for you... here is a link to my articles to start with... https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

let me know and im happy to help you set up a cycle...

Lol man you all make me feel like shit, but i appreciate the comments tho despite the rude matter it makes more sense tht way. Umm Dylan Gemelli set me up with sarms a cycle with sarms i want to try it out, o and iam.at 20 % body fat

I'd say first and foremost to get your diet in check because that's probably where your lacking. Crossfit isn't meant for hypertrophy. I'd say maybe change your routine to do 3 days Crossfit and 3 days of a bodybuilding style routine with steady state cardio afterwards if your wanting to build more muscle.

Important thing is you love to lift, but hypertrophic gains requires some change like FL said. Maybe 3/2 split between xfit and standard lifts. Mix it up, get your diet in check though 20% ain't good unless you're the average 40+ yo man not exercising.

Lol man you all make me feel like shit, but i appreciate the comments tho despite the rude matter it makes more sense tht way. Umm Dylan Gemelli set me up with sarms a cycle with sarms i want to try it out, o and iam.at 20 % body fat

Point is not to make you feel
Like shit bro, but if you are at 20% body fat, seeing 0 gains in muscle off crossfit and diet is not in line with goals you have? You will feel like shit soon enough if you throw steroids into this mix now!! If you run any steroid without testosterone, you are really asking for a world of hurt!

This forum and people on it want those who choose to take training to next level to be of success. I started looking at getting some help from steroids because I have been hit by two cars and nearly every bone broken once and some twice! 218 broken fractures. 8 of them open, meaning bones were sticking out of my body through open wounds. Dude, I look like a fucking pincussion!

Steroids will not work for everyone and some can not tolerate them. I can see in my own future that at some point I will cut back once I get where I want to be. Building muscle helps strengthen bone and and that is goal of mine, to recover best I can.

People tend to give newbies shit, but do not let it stop you from asking any questions about what you need to know. Most here would rather see that than having to bail someone out of a really bad situation where they screwed themselves up by not knowing what they were doing. And now they have health problems and bad side effects!

For what is worth, I drove people nuts with my Trenbolone questions! I did my research, learned a lot online and then wanted to talk to those who have done it trying to get idea of what can be expected. Tren is harsh, fortunately I tolerate it well!

And this is coming from a medical student RN of Physical Therapy who does not believe patient care means the pharmacy can cure everything nor is it best choice!!! I do not want to be an old man in a wheelchair and I get if I can build muscle and strengthen my frame now? I take that into older age!

Steroids can be a godsend for many seeking out their benefits, BUT abuse them or do it wrong? Steroids will rip off your head and take a big shit down your neck!!! Do things right and you will get the pay off! This is not a miracle cure! Steroids are not big magic wand! You will work at bodybuilding even harder should you get to a point where you think you could be ready.

Am 56 and I love it at my age when others look me over and you know they is thinking, "Damn, I would like to get me some of that!" I will not pretend I do not enjoy it!
3cb74bdea947daa6b7f61d43443e0e96.jpg

Last edited:
For what is worth? In my opinion, I do not believe anyone under 26 should risc steroid use! Your body is still under construction making you a man! You interrupt this cycle and it will give you a lifetime of reminding you what it means to be bitten in the ass! Sarms, diet, good bodybuilding plan and discipline will pay off.

Keep us updated on your progress.

I'm just being honest I mean brother this is your body you are talking about and as far as I know you only get one body so do your best to keep it the body possible I mean you are not that older than me I respect your hustle just adjust your training to your goals and as well as nutrition and learn everything and I mean FUCKING EVERYTHING before you do anything that includes sarms and steroids best of bud

look at it this way... LOOK HOW MANY PEOPLE ACTUALLY GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU TO TAKE THE TIME TO WRITE YOU... that's how you have to see it... we all care brother, even if its tough love, its to teach you! thats what its all about... you have to have thick skin in every aspect of life but we all want to help you or you would have no responses... always remember that bro!

Point is not to make you feel
Like shit bro, but if you are at 20% body fat, seeing 0 gains in muscle off crossfit and diet is not in line with goals you have? You will feel like shit soon enough if you throw steroids into this mix now!! If you run any steroid without testosterone, you are really asking for a world of hurt!

This forum and people on it want those who choose to take training to next level to be of success. I started looking at getting some help from steroids because I have been hit by two cars and nearly every bone broken once and some twice! 218 broken fractures. 8 of them open, meaning bones were sticking out of my body through open wounds. Dude, I look like a fucking pincussion!

Steroids will not work for everyone and some can not tolerate them. I can see in my own future that at some point I will cut back once I get where I want to be. Building muscle helps strengthen bone and and that is goal of mine, to recover best I can.

People tend to give newbies shit, but do not let it stop you from asking any questions about what you need to know. Most here would rather see that than having to bail someone out of a really bad situation where they screwed themselves up by not knowing what they were doing. And now they have health problems and bad side effects!

For what is worth, I drove people nuts with my Trenbolone questions! I did my research, learned a lot online and then wanted to talk to those who have done it trying to get idea of what can be expected. Tren is harsh, fortunately I tolerate it well!

And this is coming from a medical student RN of Physical Therapy who does not believe patient care means the pharmacy can cure everything nor is it best choice!!! I do not want to be an old man in a wheelchair and I get if I can build muscle and strengthen my frame now? I take that into older age!

Steroids can be a godsend for many seeking out their benefits, BUT abuse them or do it wrong? Steroids will rip off your head and take a big shit down your neck!!! Do things right and you will get the pay off! This is not a miracle cure! Steroids are not big magic wand! You will work at bodybuilding even harder should you get to a point where you think you could be ready.

Am 56 and I love it at my age when others look me over and you know they is thinking, "Damn, I would like to get me some of that!" I will not pretend I do not enjoy it!
3cb74bdea947daa6b7f61d43443e0e96.jpg

Multiple paragraphs and a pic to boot... you Sir have been Dorin'd!!!

This is Dylan's site and even he doesn't write multiple paragraphs... somebody's overachieving out there in AZ!!!

Lol! I know we get a lot of what we think as dumb posts but I do not want to run them off. I was newbie once. There is no such thing as dumb question if you really do not know! Glad people herre took time with me to give me experience of theirs with Tren.

You just need to start with diet first and foremost bro. Your diet has to be way off. Here is a good resource for you to follow on diet https://www.isarms.com/forums/steroids-sarms-information/diet-nutrition-basics-101-a-3314.html

When it comes to a sarms cycle, I think a good place for you For your goals is the enhanced super stack from www.sarmsx.com

Here is the protocol for that along with links to get everything you need

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/enhanced-super-stack-12-weeks

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

PCT

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

Well my diet is good iam eating clean cause iam on 12 week challenge and body fat is at 20 % but it was at 50% i stopped loosing weight like 4 weeks now havent lost weight at all iam just the same and iam 4 weeks out before comp ends so i considered DECA cause a friend got big using it and fast still Iam not going to take it reading all these comments.
I've been pinpointed on to sarms so lets see how that works for me iam a month from the end of my comp i been working super hard and been eating super clean zero cheats and iam like stressing cause iam stuck so deca is out of my mind do not worry about tht sarms is the next step but what suits me for crossfit ? I love crossfit more than weight lifting tho but i love the weight lifting results more than crossfit idk if that makes any sense. I just want to get bigger since i lost a lot of weight my arms look skinny.

Top Bottom