napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Clenbuterol or cardarine for weight loss?

hi i need to lose 30 lbs of fat and was wondering if cardarine is really effective for losing weight, I also have clen but am scared to keep taking it due to its adverse side effects.
Will Cardarine be as effective at burning fat as clem? please let me know

Toss the clen bro. Nasty stuff. 30lbs is gonna require diet and cardio

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

SO i should stack S 4 with Gw4044 and sr9009? is adding astatine to this very affective?
I don't think that is what DTA said ..... I would get my diet and cardio in order first. Try to loose 10-15lbs on your own, Then add some sr9009 or some other "diet" pill if you need assistance. If you are a healthy individual​, there is no reason why you couldn't loose 20lbs easily by getting your macros and cardio in order first. Then add sups. if you need some help to get the rest off. There's no magic "pill" for long term fitness. You can do a lot on your own. Again, if you are a relatively healthy indevidual, get with the lifestyle and earn it. Just my opinion. Good luck.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

diet and training dictates everything.. without it, you can take everything under the sun and not get anywhere... now, if you get that in line and you want to run the ULTIMATE sarms cutting stack , then you will get miles where you would have been only going feet on progress but that all boils down to YOU and how dedicated and disciplined you are...

here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-off

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
9-12 tongkat ali

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

don't use clen, I tried it once years ago and shook so bad I couldn't keep the food on my fork to get it to my mouth

SO i should stack S 4 with Gw4044 and sr9009? is adding astatine to this very affective?

That can be a very good stack for fat loss, but you need to get your diet in order above all else. Make sure you get your SARMS from www.sarmsx.com

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

PCT

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

What do you mean "keep taking clen?"

You're 30 pounds of fat overweight and taking clen?

you dont realize what you are doing and the damage you are causing... clen IS NOT something you can use for extended periods of time!! its not something you should use at all!

Top Bottom