napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Chicken

Trensweater

I used to grill my breast all the time , I have recently found the broiler is awesome and so much easier. I have tried every spice on the planet , I need some new ideas , what do you season your breast with

If I'm in a hurry... I boil it plain and use hot sauce. If I prepare and have time, the crockpot is my shit.

I do about 7lbs of chicken in the crockpot every Sunday. I use marinades not loaded with sugar and carbs, which is sort of hard to find. Can't think of the one I use of the top of my head. There are some wing sauce marinades that are macro friendly as well.

I do about 7lbs of chicken in the crockpot every Sunday. I use marinades not loaded with sugar and carbs, which is sort of hard to find. Can't think of the one I use of the top of my head. There are some wing sauce marinades that are macro friendly as well.
Thats what I do. Made some badass carribean flavored this week..

So do you just dump the marinade in with the chicken, in other words you don't actually marinade you just cook in the marinade ?

I love using pasta sauce, tomatoes (canned) then adding cayenne pepper. I'm a huge spicy tomato fan though. Mix salsa with the rice and chicken, so good.

I also like garlic seasonings with onions or onion powder

Great thanks. I always used the marinade , I would cut slits in the breast and let sit them grill never thought of doing it that way

Man, I eat a TON of chicken. I got tired of it real quick.

I salt and pepper, cook in the oven, then eat with rice. However, use mustard on the rice and chicken. Sounds weird, but if you like mustard it will help it go down easier than anyyyyything I've tried. Plus mustard is a much better "sauce" than most things.

I promise you won't be disappointed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I'm in a hurry... I boil it plain and use hot sauce. If I prepare and have time, the crockpot is my shit.
Yuck!!! Lol

Stick it in the crockpot with some garlic salt free seasonings, I use different flavors, and a little bit of water, low sodium chicken broth or a little apple cider vinegar

MissBizz

Yuck!!! Lol

Stick it in the crockpot with some garlic salt free seasonings, I use different flavors, and a little bit of water, low sodium chicken broth or a little apple cider vinegar

MissBizz
Ehhh its not that bad. I just chew it until I can take a gulp of water and swallow it lmao... In all honestly, I rarely cook it that way anymore. Maybe once a month. I keep the crockpot ready at all times nowadays.

Ehhh its not that bad. I just chew it until I can take a gulp of water and swallow it lmao... In all honestly, I rarely cook it that way anymore. Maybe once a month. I keep the crockpot ready at all times nowadays.
Glad to see you've upgraded....lol... boiled chicken is just gross lmao.

MissBizz

I've found a few different things that I marinade my chicken with that aren't bad on macros. I use a light Italian dressing at times to marinade mine. I've also done a Caribbean jerk marinade and a soy sauce/garlic marinade that's pretty good. I'll also use some different seasonings that are pretty much low or no calorie, but some of them do contain a little sodium. I grill my breasts when I can, but otherwise I usually bake them. For some reason I can't get them to come out as good in the crockpot

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

honestly bro, i just use parsley and onion powder but what i generally do is cut fresh breast into smaller squares... i mix that in with a fuckload of veggies... probably 5-6 servings of green peppers, zucchini, spinach and mushrooms... then i take 1/2 serving of veganese, with a dash of organic ketchup and mustard and im telling you right now, its a meal i fucking crave everyday..

I do this same thing as Dylan only I use pasta sauce or canned/crushed tomatoes, tastes so good and is very healthy

Top Bottom