domestic-supply

sarms.forsale
bannednutrition

napsgear

Thread: Cardarine for fatloss

Question Cardarine for fatloss

Hey guys. I am about to start cardarine for fatloss is there anything I should know before starting like some people are saying it causes cancer some are saying use s23. Anyone who used cardarine how effective it was for fatloss or should I use s23?

stats and experience please before asking for cycle advice.

This is my first time using sarm I am 19years old Training for an year now. Training 6days a week. 25% bodyfat (after bulking)

Quote Originally Posted by sj1999 View Post
    This is my first time using sarm I am 19years old Training for an year now. Training 6days a week. 25% bodyfat (after bulking)
    You're a little on the young side even for sarms. Right now you should be concentrating on diet and hard training. It's too early to take anything hormonal

you are saying things that are just off the wall dude.. the shit you are saying sounds ridiculous and makes you sound crazy...

The little I’ve read on s23 is it’s a hardening agent similar to Masteron or high doses of winstrol. It’s basically useless if your body fat is above 10%.

Sarmsx website isn't working can anyone suggest other website to get real cardarine?

Look at source talk

Quote Originally Posted by sj1999 View Post
    Sarmsx website isn't working can anyone suggest other website to get real cardarine?
    Sarmsx has been down for a year and a half or more now

s23 is a male contraceptive and has no real studies done on in whatsoever... its nothing like what you think...