napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Calories on first cycle

I worked my way up to around 4200 calories, which was roughly a 500-750 calorie surplus. I was very pleased with the gains :).

Find your TDEE (total daily energy expenditure) and add about 500 calories to that. Start there and make adjustments if/when needed.

I worked my way up to around 4200 calories, which was roughly a 500-750 calorie surplus. I was very pleased with the gains :).

Find your TDEE (total daily energy expenditure) and add about 500 calories to that. Start there and make adjustments if/when needed.
Any cheat days? Or were you strict the entire cycle with your nutrition?

Sent from my 2PQ93 using Tapatalk

Any cheat days? Or were you strict the entire cycle with your nutrition?

Nah, I don't feel the urge to cheat to be honest. During my gf's birthday I estimated macros for a meal we had at her house, but that was about it.

How much of a caloric surplus did you guys do on your first test cycle?

First and every cycle I go to about an overall surplus of about 500 per day. I feel like you shouldn't ever do a large surplus. You want to build muscle and stay lean without adding fat in the process. Large surpluses may make the scale move more, but it's doesn't actually add more muscle. You just end up with more fat to clean up and lose later

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

First and every cycle I go to about an overall surplus of about 500 per day. I feel like you shouldn't ever do a large surplus. You want to build muscle and stay lean without adding fat in the process. Large surpluses may make the scale move more, but it's doesn't actually add more muscle. You just end up with more fat to clean up and lose later

Absolutely. Regardless of AAS use, the body can only synthesize so much new tissue at any given time. Obviously the rate will vary slightly from user to user, but many dudes think it's "impossible" to gain fat on cycle and adopt the see food diet. This is a sure fire way to end up looking like the michelin man ;).

Thanks for the reply guys. I'll try working with the 500 surplus for a while and see how I make out.

it really depends on how much size your after and what the ultimate goal is? its too vague of a question without knowing all the details... 500 is a great starting point if your after something like 5-10 lbs.. that is very ideal and you can still keep it extremely clean

it really depends on how much size your after and what the ultimate goal is? its too vague of a question without knowing all the details... 500 is a great starting point if your after something like 5-10 lbs.. that is very ideal and you can still keep it extremely clean
Thanks for the reply. My goal is 10-15 lbs. I'm thinking I'll 500 for half the cycle and see how it goes and maybe bump it to 600 near the end.

Thanks for the reply. My goal is 10-15 lbs. I'm thinking I'll 500 for half the cycle and see how it goes and maybe bump it to 600 near the end.

Well keep in mind that a 500 calorie surplus when you start your cycle won't be the same as mid or near the end given you've gained weight. Your TDEE will increase with more tissue/weight. I always recommend bumping an additional 200-300 calories once weight gain stalls.

A 500 surplus per day is a very good rate, but as pointed out you'll have to adjust as your weight goes up. Your weight increasing raises your number so you will always have to adjust anytime your weight goes up enough to warrant a calorie increase.

A 500 surplus per day is a very good rate, but as pointed out you'll have to adjust as your weight goes up. Your weight increasing raises your number so you will always have to adjust anytime your weight goes up enough to warrant a calorie increase.

Thanks man, this makes sense. How many of grams of protein would you suggest a day? Also, can you PM that price list for biotech. Thanks!

Thanks man, this makes sense. How many of grams of protein would you suggest a day? Also, can you PM that price list for biotech. Thanks!

I would recommend a minimum of 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight, but optimally get in 1.5 grams of protein per pound of body weight

If you'd like some help with your diet structure check out my thread https://www.isarms.com/forums/steroids-sarms-information/diet-nutrition-basics-101-a-3314.html

I'll send you that price list also

Top Bottom