napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Blood Pressure after EQ-Test Cycle

drachola

Dylan,

Blood pressure question: I recently got off a 16 weeks of 350mg pw Cyp & 800mg pw of EQ. I did everything just the way you laid out the cycle for me. I've been off PCT for a little over 100 days and I followed your layout for PCT to a T as well. I got a little heavy (BF) but have since cut my BF down to 12%-13%. I'm 5'10" and about 210.

My blood pressure used to be perfect every time (for years). In the middle of my cycle I was 120/80. I just had my BP checked this week and I'm @ 137/78.

Question: Is this from the left over effects of the EQ? I've never had a BP issue on the test only cycles I have ran in the past.

My BW came back with my with my AST a little high.
AST 45 Standard Range (15-37)
ALT 40 Standard Range (16-63)

I'm eating good. Only drink a glass of wine or two a week and have been doing cardio three days a week for 45-60 mins @ a pop. My weight training is 4-5 days per week and I never skip legs. :)

Also...54 years old and do not have a history of High Blood Pressure in my family.

I hope I have given you enough info.

Thank you in advance for your reply,
DD

Did you ever go donate blood while on cycle? I would recommend that. It's possible your hematocrit and RBC are on the higher side why can thicken your blood contributing the increase of blood pressure. I always recommemd regular donating if you cycle, but especially when running EQ

Thank Rick.

I did not donate blood. My RBC is @5.07 - Standard Range 4.5 - 5.9. Do you think I should donate blood anyway?

My Hemocrit - HCT is 46.8% - Standard Range 41-53

ALWAYS DONATE BLOOD every two month when doing EQ ... plus you feel so much Better then next day with new blood in your system

it could have been some stress you were dealing with etc... have you checked it since then?

I'm always stressed. I run a business.

Yes...I checked again. Same thing. Maybe I should donate some blood?

Yes thats the first step... u should start taking my organ st product now as well

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Donating can only help, but honestly your numbers aren't that high. dylans organ ST will help,a great deal as well

it could have been some stress you were dealing with etc... have you checked it since then?

Bump this....a lot of times we blame the cycle but it just so happens that there are other life events that happen right around the same time.

You should donate blood every two months regardless. The benefits are too long to list, plus you are doing someone else a great favor. I am 55 and feel great after donating blood. My RBC tends to get high due to an hereditary condition called hemochromatosis, or iron overload, so donations for me are a must.

Last edited:
definitely donate blood regardless.. i agree with pete... its not only a benefit to you but to others as well...

I’m running a EQ/test cycle now with the sarm triple stack. My BP is the same as before the cycle. I’m taking Dylan’s organ st every day. Truly amazing!

Top Bottom