dganutrition.com
dganutrition.com

Thread: Binding Affinity - SARMs & Test

Binding Affinity - SARMs & Test

Iíve seen a few threads on the topic, but not much out there on this. I know sarms and steroids together are a good combo, but with sarms having a higher binding affinity than test, does that mean test and sarms are competing with each other at the receptor site? What Iím mostly wondering is if sarms will block the effect of test... I havenít fully understood this whole binding affinity thing. Iím running a few sarms (LGD, s4) along with 500mg test. I just donít want to be wasting the test by running sarms alongside test.
    Last edited by Braaap677; 05-08-2018 at 06:20 PM.

no it does not mean that at all... i wish i had the video posted i did on this but no, there is no competition whatsoever

Agree with Dylan. No competition whatsoever

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    SARMSX.com - "The Best SARMS Provider in the world. I support SX because they are the best." - Dylan Gemelli

Binding affinity doesn't mean receptors take certain hormones (activators) more than others. It means it binds to the receptor longer, thus inducing it's effects for a longer period of time.

Quote Originally Posted by RedMorkai View Post
    Binding affinity doesn't mean receptors take certain hormones (activators) more than others. It means it binds to the receptor longer, thus inducing it's effects for a longer period of time.
    This right here. Anything about compounds having a higher affinity than others has nothing to do with competing for receptors. Your body will always have WAY more androgen receptors available ready to uptake androgens than you can Saturate.