domestic-supply

sarms.forsale
bannednutrition

napsgear
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Best Tren E Dosage

Best Tren E Dosage

I am at the end of 6 weeks into my tren e cycle @400mg per week alongside test e @250 mg per week. I ran a Tren Ace cycle as my first tren cycle ever and the results were marginally better than what I’m getting on the e. The sides were also much more pronounced, heavy sweating, no sleep, very agitated and aggravated all the time...I had a great diet and looked amazing. I was at 300mg per week with ace and really started seeing amazing results around week 7-8. It was a 12 week run. So since I’m not getting the same results with the e (cutting diet) should I bump it up to 600, or since it’s a longer ester just ride it out at 400 and see if the results come later on? I bought from the same source as well. My only sides thus far is crazy dreams, heavy sweating only during workouts but no agitation, no night sweats either. I have been sleeping very well on it. Any thoughts are appreciated, I would like to make the most of this cycle for the next 6 weeks, may even extend it a bit.

You're only 6 weeks in. Tren E will take a little bit longer to see results. You should be noticing changes the next couple weeks. Remember you can't make changes on the fly with E so make wise decisions. I'm NOT speaking from experience because I've only ran Ace. I'm afraid to run E just yet anyways. I had to lower my dose a couple times with Ace.

The tren blend is awesome !! 1 cc 3x a week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You'll probably be ok @ 500-600 but you should still be cautious and make your decision wisely.

You best be VERY careful bumping to 600 mg week... Your ester has NO DIFFERENCE... i had FAR worse sides on tren e than tren a, FAR WORSE but i never bumped doses after the first time i made that HUGE and i mean HUGE mistake. Tren is VERY VERY VERY finicky and its FINE FINE line that you dont cross and jumping all the way to 600, i dont know man, thats your call... by all means, do whatever you want.. .im done these days telling people numbers because everyone gets upset... im just telling you this, first hand, thats playing with fire dude

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    You best be VERY careful bumping to 600 mg week... Your ester has NO DIFFERENCE... i had FAR worse sides on tren e than tren a, FAR WORSE but i never bumped doses after the first time i made that HUGE and i mean HUGE mistake. Tren is VERY VERY VERY finicky and its FINE FINE line that you dont cross and jumping all the way to 600, i dont know man, thats your call... by all means, do whatever you want.. .im done these days telling people numbers because everyone gets upset... im just telling you this, first hand, thats playing with fire dude
    That pretty much the point I was trying to make in my post. If you go too high you're kinda screwed for a while. I'll be sticking to Ace for at least the first few runs.

I don't ever see a reason to go over 400mg on tren.

Also in my experience first time you run tren is the best results, and you won't exactly have repeatable results with any cycle.

Tren needs to be taken seriously brah I ran tren and I’m lucky I get little side at 400mg a week like aggression and some night sweats but remember treat tren with respect because if iou don’t you will be regretting it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks a ton for feedback guys, I will stick with 400 and ride it out. On ace like I said more sides but nothing to where I couldn’t handle it. Orals are what mess me up, I did m1t once and I’ll never touch such a thing again. Monster size but I couldn’t even get out of bed to do a single thing from lethargy. I think my cautions come from more of a health standpoint. And Dylan I understand, I see the questions you get asked bro lol. Reading forums it seems some guys say 600 is much better but anyone can cut well on just 400. Again I’ll stick to that dose, thanks guys
    Last edited by RoboGainz; 12-03-2017 at 09:31 AM.

very wise decision bro