napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Best Tren E Dosage

Are you guys speaking from a health standpoint to be careful with upping the dose or from a side effect standpoint?
really both... side effects and health go hand in hand... remember that tren will damage cholesterol and blood pressure and has long term side effects on your heart.. those are side effect and health related...

really both... side effects and health go hand in hand... remember that tren will damage cholesterol and blood pressure and has long term side effects on your heart.. those are side effect and health related...

That is true, I know high BP can have negative effects on the kidneys and liver

exactly, that's why I'm going to coast at 400. I guess the biggest thing I miss is the extreme delt separation on the ace but ill ride out this cycle and see what happens.

All nice answers here. Ill say for myself.

If i ran tren a at 300 and looked great and felt great why change from that. Of all the trens i like ace the best. Fatser results and also if any problems you can quit and its out fast. Nothing worse then lingering tren issues.

My advice would be this. Dont change anything ride it out. Changing will piss your body off and then you may have problems. Then next time go back to ace and maybe bump it more. You need to find what works for you. What works for all of us wont directly translate to success for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

one thing i want to also mention... you can alway start low, assess and move forward but if you go too high, thats it, its done... also, for whatever reason, you may tolerate something better the first time through and it could change positive or negative next time depending on A LOT of factors.. just keep that in mind

Wanted to give a brief update as I just began week 7. So I did up the dose since Thursday to 500mg PW keeping test at 250mg PW. I have some leftover DMZ caps at 10mg that I threw in to harden up some more for the next few weeks. The most noticeable side so far is extreme lethargy and lack of sleep. The past week I am extremely groggy and tired until about noon, my sleep has been lacking quite a bit over the past week as well. It does appear I am getting some better separation through my delts and chest mostly. I cannot vouch much on strength as I do not train very heavy. My weight has stayed the same at about 200-202. I am certainly not upping the dose any further but it seems the tren is really kicking in at this time. I have considered throwing in some nurtobal for the sleep issues, the cost is certainly not cheap. does anyone have input for the sleep issues? I am pinning the tren first thing in the mornings.

Top Bottom