napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Aromasin dosage

OllieRBC

I'm currently coming off of cycle this week back to TRT of 200mg per week. What should I back my dosage of aromasin to if I was using 11.25 mg EOD on cycle? My cycle consisted of 300mg test, 750 EQ and 600 Primo. My doctor had me on 1/2 mg of arimidex 2x per week while on TRT...but I have aromasin left over from sarmsx. What is the equivalent dose for aromasin? Hopefully this question makes sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm currently coming off of cycle this week back to TRT of 200mg per week. What should I back my dosage of aromasin to if I was using 11.25 mg EOD on cycle? My cycle consisted of 300mg test, 750 EQ and 600 Primo. My doctor had me on 1/2 mg of arimidex 2x per week while on TRT...but I have aromasin left over from sarmsx. What is the equivalent dose for aromasin? Hopefully this question makes sense.

I'd probably go to 7.5mg EOD on the aromasin. That should be plenty

You can probably hit your normal 11.25 twice a week as well. That's more than enough for me on trt.

Robolics Representative. PM for details.

The problem is I don't want 'more than enough'. Crashing E sucks.

Unfortunately in this game you have to go through trial and error I have crashed my E and I learned that I am not E sensitive I don't need a AI on 150mg a week nor even at 400mg a week. Go with what Rick said and get bloods done this way you know your sweet spot

So...there's no conversion on what a 1/2 mg x2 per week of arimidex is equal to with aromasin?

Yes...I realize that. Just thought there maybe a equivalent ratio of the 2 if you were to switch from one to another.

Yes...I realize that. Just thought there maybe a equivalent ratio of the 2 if you were to switch from one to another.

Aromasin suicide
Adex Blocks

Top Bottom