napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

anyone gained weight when not trying on trt?

my endo wants to start me back on trt now that all my other numbers and issues have been cleared up. she is hoping it is the right balance now that i'm on hgh and my estrogen/prolactin are down, and my vit D is way up. My test was originally 78 and now has raised naturally up to 250. She wants to do 100mg a week, which i'm fine with. i'm just concerned about gaining weight even though i'm eating at a deficit. Has anyone had an issue like that or am i being paranoid as usual? haha.

thanks

my endo wants to start me back on trt now that all my other numbers and issues have been cleared up. she is hoping it is the right balance now that i'm on hgh and my estrogen/prolactin are down, and my vit D is way up. My test was originally 78 and now has raised naturally up to 250. She wants to do 100mg a week, which i'm fine with. i'm just concerned about gaining weight even though i'm eating at a deficit. Has anyone had an issue like that or am i being paranoid as usual? haha.

thanks
As long as you control your diet and control any estrogen or water issues, there should be no weight gain. TRT shouldn't have a thing to do with it

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

yeh most of the threads i've come across people say they either gained a bunch of weight because their appetite increased, which is obviously their food choice and not the test, or it was water from hcg or estrogen issues.

think i should add some arimidex (it's what i have) into my regimen? or just see how i feel since i'm just gonna be on 100mg. when i was on a much higher dose i didn't seem to really have big estrogen issues.

Yes when I started trt by md
Water weight caused 14 #wt gain

Estrogen blockers added then water retention decreased

1month later 10 # off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yeh most of the threads i've come across people say they either gained a bunch of weight because their appetite increased, which is obviously their food choice and not the test, or it was water from hcg or estrogen issues.

think i should add some arimidex (it's what i have) into my regimen? or just see how i feel since i'm just gonna be on 100mg. when i was on a much higher dose i didn't seem to really have big estrogen issues.

I'm running sust 250 EW with out a AI and have no sides will be getting blood test mid Nov, To me if you don't need it don't take it,

Yes when I started trt by md
Water weight caused 14 #wt gain

Estrogen blockers added then water retention decreased

1month later 10 # off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

what dose test are you on bluhog? do you have a problem with higher estrogen?

thanks

gaining weight as in fat or muscle? or both? it depends on your diet and exercise. if you lift heavy and eat a lot you will pack on muscle. but if youre eating at a deficit and doing cardio you should be fine. probably will lean up or recomp doing that. that's what happened to me at first when I started TRT. I gained 10 lbs but lost bodyfat. but I was eating to gain weight personally.

gaining weight as in fat or muscle? or both? it depends on your diet and exercise. if you lift heavy and eat a lot you will pack on muscle. but if youre eating at a deficit and doing cardio you should be fine. probably will lean up or recomp doing that. that's what happened to me at first when I started TRT. I gained 10 lbs but lost bodyfat. but I was eating to gain weight personally.

fat or water really. actually even muscle to an extent. if you google does trt make you gain weight. there are tons of threads about ppl gaining weight who swear they are eating at a deficit or didn't change their habits. so maybe it's estrogen or water or muscle i dunno. i'm just a bit mental about the scale haha. i've seen some people suggest that when someone who had such a low test level as i did at 78, even without working out being on trt will gain some muscle and bone density that would have just been natural for me to have but lacked.

just noticed you are a pharma lady rep spiked. you have a personal 10% off code like most reps? i've ordered from her a few times already.

fat or water really. actually even muscle to an extent. if you google does trt make you gain weight. there are tons of threads about ppl gaining weight who swear they are eating at a deficit or didn't change their habits. so maybe it's estrogen or water or muscle i dunno. i'm just a bit mental about the scale haha. i've seen some people suggest that when someone who had such a low test level as i did at 78, even without working out being on trt will gain some muscle and bone density that would have just been natural for me to have but lacked.

just noticed you are a pharma lady rep spiked. you have a personal 10% off code like most reps? i've ordered from her a few times already.

well yes bro usually when your Test raises to normal levels you gain more muscle mass. but it depends on what youre doing.
youre right you could possibly gain weight. but you wont gain 20 lbs bro.

yes my code is spikedeggnog10%

Top Bottom