napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Any info on this YK-11?

BigJay23

Reading about this new sarm or steroid? Any trials or experiences on it? Any one got the run down, can't find much about it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a friend who's taken it and liked it but I don't have any real info on it other than he looked noticibly leaner and looked to have gained about 10lbs on his 6 week run.

ya that's been flying around for a year or so, but personally until sarmsx comes out with it ill steer clear.

Yea may be the best bet there's sarms are getting dangerous with coming close to gear with the benefits but no sides amazing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

right and who knows if your buddy got real sarms, could be PH that's why the weight gain. I just stay with trusted sources until shit heads south then look elsewhere. so far sarmsx is spot on with everything for almost a year now. so ill stick with them

right and who knows if your buddy got real sarms, could be PH that's why the weight gain. I just stay with trusted sources until shit heads south then look elsewhere. so far sarmsx is spot on with everything for almost a year now. so ill stick with them

No it actually was YK-11, I just don't think I would want to mess around with a Myostatin Inhibitor tbh.

There is not enough study nor information on it whatsoever... I have seen several instances with impurities found and the data just is not there where it needs to be... its nothing that a company with any care would carry right now... its not ready to be sold even as research... i would personally not go anywhere near it... thats up to you but i certainly would not recommend it

There is not enough study nor information on it whatsoever... I have seen several instances with impurities found and the data just is not there where it needs to be... its nothing that a company with any care would carry right now... its not ready to be sold even as research... i would personally not go anywhere near it... thats up to you but i certainly would not recommend it

do you know if sarmsx is doing studies or testing it? for the future

do you know if sarmsx is doing studies or testing it? for the future

they have been and there's absolutely no interest in it... myostatin inhibitors are basically bull shit as it is and its not something sarmsx wants to be associated with... they want to hold their reputation as the best and being the best means you provide the best that is tried and true, not something so flaky and likely to never have the results its claimed to... its not a fit for a reputable company...

Top Bottom