napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

anabolicum lgd 4033 cycle

molleen1

Hey Dylan,

As a beginner about to start a cycle of anabolicum lgd 4033, would you recommend just doing that alone for a first timer or stacking it with something else?

Many thanks and I look forward to following your videos.

you definitely do not have to run it solo but i need to know your goals to make a proper recommendation along with stats... age/height/weight/body fat?

Hi Guys,

Im looking to make mass gains, my stats as requested are: age: 36, Height: 5ft 9, Weight:72 kg, Body Fat: 20%

As a complete newbie to Sarms, I wasn't sure if going on a solo sarm would be a good start, or is it worth hitting a stack first time?

Thanks

hey brother... at 20% body fat , you should not be looking for mass gains.. you need to get down to a healthier and reasonable body fat FIRST.. you are going about the process backwards and i dont want you to waste time and money... you would want more of a cutting cycle where you still gain lean muscle in the process THEN you go for more mass... you can do whatever you want but it would be ass backwards that way and like i said, i want you to get on the right path bro

Thanks for the honest response Dylan.

What Sarm would you recommend for lean muscle whilst cutting?

Looking at myself its hard to see how Im 20% body fat, considering Im skinny and my top two abs are noticeable..... Ive used calipers, so im defo 20%.

Thanks

Im guessing a stack of Cardarine and Andarine would be an option?

Thanks for any Reponses.

Yes bro, I would go with something like this:

Weeks 1-12
S4 50mg per day split into 2 doses
GW 20mg per day

Mini pct
Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

This stack will help you to get your BF% down... once you’ve done that, you can then use something like LGD + RAD to put on some serious, clean size

Thanks Gian, thanks for your response.

So would you say S4: 25mg in the morning and 25mg before bed? and GW 20mg in the morning?

Also mini PCT for say 4 weeks? how does the clomid split work - 50/25/25/25?

Sorry for all the questions very new to this.

Thanks

Thanks Gian, thanks for your response.

So would you say S4: 25mg in the morning and 25mg before bed? and GW 20mg in the morning?

Also mini PCT for say 4 weeks? how does the clomid split work - 50/25/25/25?

Sorry for all the questions very new to this.

Thanks

For S4, you want to dose 25mg in the morning and 25mg 4-6 hours later...
You take GW 30mins before workout... or you take it in the morning on non training days

Clomid:
50mg per day 1st week
25mg per day 2nd week
25mg per day 3rd week
25mg per day 4th week

Here is the stack I'd go with bro. Perfect for adding lean muscle and strength while losing bodyfat. You can get everything you need from www.sarmsx.com

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

Thanks for explaining in detail Gian, much appreciated...

Hopefully other newbies will find this information useful :)

One final question and its probably not for this forum, but to maximise the use of these two Sarms, what daily diet should I aim for based on these stats:

age: 36, Height: 5ft 9, Weight:72 kg, Body Fat: 20% - Gym 4 days a week.

Im currently on 2,382 calories - P: 169g C: 260g F: 74g

Thanks again

It looks to me like you’re eating too much fat brother ...

74g fat = 666kcal
That’s 28% of your caloric intake! Way too much in my opinion ...

I would keep your macros at 40/40/20 (pro, carbs, fat)

In other words:
238g pro
238g carbs
53g fat

Maybe carbs can be a bit higher, as you are slightly underweight.. but the main thing is to keep fat at 20% max, so you can get your body fat down to 12-14%... make sure your training is on point too!

Last edited:
I agree completely with Gian here. Protein needs to be higher and fats lower. If you need diet help check out my diet thread in the link he posted for you

i like to have cutting diets with a macro ratio of 50-55% protein, 30-35% carbs and 10-15% fats...

Hi Guys,

Thanks for your comments..... well I reviewed Ricks post and it opened my eyes, based on the rubbish Ive read from other sites... really informative, so I had a go working my diet out using Dylans ratio. (Apologise Gian, I struggle at the best of times to hit my carbs, hence Dylans looked appealing).

Let me know what you think, based on macro ratio of P:55/C:35/F:10

P:259g C: 164g F: 21g

Thanks

Hi Guys,

Thanks for your comments..... well I reviewed Ricks post and it opened my eyes, based on the rubbish Ive read from other sites... really informative, so I had a go working my diet out using Dylans ratio. (Apologise Gian, I struggle at the best of times to hit my carbs, hence Dylans looked appealing).

Thanks

Hey bro... the macros that Dylan gave you are great! I usually recommend 40% pro only because most people have a hard time eating 50% protein... but if you can do it, absolutely, go for it!
What is your target caloric intake?

Hi Guys,

Thanks
That looks much better bro

Top Bottom