napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Advice for 2nd cycle

loudgex

Hey Dylan,

I just recently found your channel and really dig your content. I was wondering if I could get some advice from you on a 2nd cycle?

My Background:

I am 34 5'10 and just completed a 3 month peptide cycle of GHRP-2 and Mod GRF 1-29. While on it I went from about 194 to 201 lbs. I really liked the peptides but felt like it was slightly expensive for the amount of gains I was seeing. As soon as I got off I dropped back down to around 195 lbs, which is where I am currently. I work out 5 days per week and want to put on more size of good clean weight. I have no clue what my body fat % is but would guess its somewhere between 15 and 20. I'd like to bulk to around 210 and then cut down to 200 with 12% body fat.

For my second cycle I have gone back and forth between doing Dbol or Tbol and possibly Test but not sure which route to go. Any help or suggestions would be awesome.

Side note: I am also consistently on the following normal sups:
Creaine
BCAAs
CLA pills

Hey Dylan,

I just recently found your channel and really dig your content. I was wondering if I could get some advice from you on a 2nd cycle?

My Background:

I am 34 5'10 and just completed a 3 month peptide cycle of GHRP-2 and Mod GRF 1-29. While on it I went from about 194 to 201 lbs. I really liked the peptides but felt like it was slightly expensive for the amount of gains I was seeing. As soon as I got off I dropped back down to around 195 lbs, which is where I am currently. I work out 5 days per week and want to put on more size of good clean weight. I have no clue what my body fat % is but would guess its somewhere between 15 and 20. I'd like to bulk to around 210 and then cut down to 200 with 12% body fat.

For my second cycle I have gone back and forth between doing Dbol or Tbol and possibly Test but not sure which route to go. Any help or suggestions would be awesome.

Side note: I am also consistently on the following normal sups:
Creaine
BCAAs
CLA pills

Well with the condition you are in right now, you really need to cut first before doing a cycle. Your bodyfat is too high for steroid use at the moment. If you need help,cutting Sarms are perfect for that, but you shouldn't be using steroids until you get into better shape. Besides that, you will make a lot more gains with less bodyfat than you will at a higher bodyfat.you just aromatize more and gain fat when you are already carrying excess fat

at this time, your body fat is definitely too high and you definitely have this backwards... when you have a higher body fat, you CUT FIRST and once you are in the proper condition, THEN you go for more size... you definitely cannot and should not use any steroid at this time, however you have a strong option with sarms... if you are not familiar with sarms, start with my articles here... https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

let me know and im happy to help you set up a stack...

Thanks for all the feedback. I'm thinking I should get my BF % first and then go from there since I really have no clue what it is. I'll check back in once I've gotten that tested.

Thanks for all the feedback. I'm thinking I should get my BF % first and then go from there since I really have no clue what it is. I'll check back in once I've gotten that tested.
You can also post up a pic if you want some good feedback on the condition you are in

your body fat is probably 22-25% bro... you have a lot of work to do before even considering steroid use... are you familiar with sarms? if not, start with my articles here... https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

i can help you set up a cutting stack that will help you get to where you need to be at a much more rapid rate but steroids are completely out of the question...

I really appreciate the feedback and would definitely be interested in a cutting stack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really appreciate the feedback and would definitely be interested in a cutting stack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
for sure bro... you can definitely get it down.. you just need to really focus on your diet and training... im going to give you the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-off

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
9-12 tongkat ali

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom