napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

3rd Cycle

Looking for some tips and advice on a third cycle that I have planned in the future. I am just now coming to the end of my second cycle which was Test-E 250mgX2WK for 12 weeks. I ended actually starting off with 375MGX2WK for the first five weeks. I plan on taking the proper time off, but I have a all my funds in place and want to go ahead and get everything now.

I'm currently at like 17.3% body fat, and I am eating around 4000 calories a day.

29YR
5'10"
199LB's (Prior to this cycle of test I was around 185lbs)

I am really wanting to run a Test Cyp and EQ cycle next. I have read so many different things and numerous layouts for this and want some updated information from the people who have helped me out along the way thus far.

Week 4-18 Test-C 250MG x 2WK
Week 1-18 EQ300MG X 2week
Week 1-18 Aromasin .5mg EOD (Start there and I have had some sensitivity when using test only so I could see it going up)

PCT: Clomid 4 100/50/50/50 (Was possibly thinking of using The Federals "The PCT" instead this time)

What about Proviron? What is your opinion on adding this in? How? When? Or not at all?

Don't kill me here just looking for some honest guidance. Yes I have looked all around at different cycles and majority of the information came from other forums and I would really like having the information come from here, from you guys, who have been doing me solid since the day I started communicating with people here. If I missed adding any information just tell me so I can put the right info out there for the right guidance.

Thanks in advance bro's!

-Jet

Don't start your test 4 weeks later like u have it written..start at week one.
Eq is ok at 600 but 800 is optimal.
Proviron can run the entire cycle at 50 mgs per day
And your pct should be Clomid50,50,25,25 and Nolvadex 40,40,20,20

Your bodyfat is way too high right now to even consider a cycle. You need to really bring that down a lot.

Why is your test not started from day one of the cycle?

Pct is not even close either. Your full pct should look like this which you can get from www.sarmsx.com

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
Mk2866 25mg per day
GW 20mg per day

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Your bodyfat is way too high right now to even consider a cycle. You need to really bring that down a lot.

Why is your test not started from day one of the cycle?

Pct is not even close either. Your full pct should look like this which you can get from www.sarmsx.com

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
Mk2866 25mg per day
GW 20mg per day

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I know it is high, I'm not starting the cycle until like June or July so it won't be that high. I didn't know it was considered "way too high though." My body fat is typically around 12%. Something I need to read up on I supposed and get more knowledgeable about suggested and best body fat ranges to start cycles at. Test was not started from day one because I have read and saw several people not staying it ahead of time because it takes quite some time to kick in, not saying it is right, just putting up here what I thought so people could guide me in the correct direction. So you would suggest the Test and the EQ for 18weeks? I assume SARMS is a suggestion based off of what works for you? Only asking because I know a bunch of people that aren't using SARMS in their PCT that have no issues with recovery. Obviously I don't have a leg to stand on as far as arguing with you because I have used only done one complete cycle, completing one now, and never used SARMS as PCT.

Thanks for the advice, I figured you'd be the one of the first to chime in and help. Much appreciated.

Last edited:
I know it is high, I'm not starting the cycle until like June or July so it won't be that high. I didn't know it was considered "way too high though." My body fat is typically around 12%. Something I need to read up on I supposed and get more knowledgeable about suggested and best body fat ranges to start cycles at. Test was not started from day one because I have read and saw several people not staying it ahead of time because it takes quite some time to kick in, not saying it is right, just putting up here what I thought so people could guide me in the correct direction. So you would suggest the Test and the EQ for 18weeks? I assume SARMS is a suggestion based off of what works for you? Only asking because I know a bunch of people that aren't using SARMS in their PCT that have no issues with recovery. Obviously I don't have a leg to stand on as far as arguing with you because I have used only done one complete cycle, completing one now, and never used SARMS as PCT.

Thanks for the advice, I figured you'd be the one of the first to chime in and help. Much appreciated.

Sarms will help you achieve recovery a lil better but no it's not a necessity. Typically 15 percent bf is the max if you want to run a cycle..not that u can't at 16 percent but problem is the higher the fat the more likely the cycle will make you fatter because test does not burn fat. As well as estrogen rises and other factors make fat a more likely possibility...get it down as much as possible before you start cycle.

Sarms will help you achieve recovery a lil better but no it's not a necessity. Typically 15 percent bf is the max if you want to run a cycle..not that u can't at 16 percent but problem is the higher the fat the more likely the cycle will make you fatter because test does not burn fat. As well as estrogen rises and other factors make fat a more likely possibility...get it down as much as possible before you start cycle.

That's exactly what I'm reading up on now. I appreciate the help! So 18 weeks for test and EQ and bump up to 800MG EQ huh?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

no 16 weeks is plenty. n yes 800 mgs would be perfect for eq

Okay. I've been reading a lot about proviron and definitely interested in using it. A buddy is getting rid of a lot that he has and is moving overseas so I'd get it cheap and figured I would take him up on the sale.

You will love Proviron bro. Get all of it..

Okay, cool. Thanks a lot man. What about the test. The difference between ent and cyp with the EQ would be minimal, at least from what I read...or is there a major difference between running one or the other with the EQ?

I didn't think so, just wanted to ask. I appreciate the help. Hoping to get my BF down to about 12/13 by July and start this.

So another question. I'm thinking of running Tbol for 6 weeks at 60MG and pushing this to 18 weeks, maybe 20 if it seems to be going well. Here is what I'll be looking at...

Week 1-18/Test-E 500mg (250mg split)
Week 1-18 EQ 800mg (400mg split)
Week 1-6 Turinabol 60mg
Week 1-18 Aromasin 12.5mg EOD (to start and will bump up if I need)

PCT:
Clomid: 50/50/25/25
Nolva: 40/20/20/20
Aromasin: 12.5 EOD

Question I have is when should I start PCT. yes I know the half life and I know it'll take about 24 days for EQ to clear, just read contradicting things and I can't base it off experience as I've never ran it.

Also, I read a ton of people saying they run their test longer than their EQ, but some way it isn't necessary. Is it, or is it not?

Lastly is should I use some HCGenerate since I'm using an oral? It's my first time using an oral so I'm curious.

I already use a liver support vitamin daily, not just while on.

I know. I need to add SARMS to my pct.

Reality check...you say you are usually 12 % BF but you end a cycle at 17%????
This shows that you don't have any consistency in your diet and training
Even if you do get your BF back down... you should be steady at that BF for a
Decent amount of time before cycling... not diet down to it and then jump on a cycle

Reality check...you say you are usually 12 % BF but you end a cycle at 17%????
This shows that you don't have any consistency in your diet and training
Even if you do get your BF back down... you should be steady at that BF for a
Decent amount of time before cycling... not diet down to it and then jump on a cycle

Not a reality a check, I'm well aware of the reality and what I need to do in that area as it was already discussed. I never stated I end a cycle at 17% that is what happened this time due to some diet issues I need to keep in check, read again ;). Which is why I moved on to other questions. Any input on those? If not that's cool too.

Last edited:
That is exactly the reality check... if you can't maintain diet and training while on cycle...something is terribly wrong
You are kidding yourself...guys that work to get to 12% BF seldom let there body comp change more than 1 or 2 % even when off cycle....so the reality is ..you either aren't "usually 12% and or your train and diet have serious flaws...if you can't maintain or IMPOVE while on cycle..you are kidding yourself about dropping 5% BF while you PCT and are off cycle....you need to make some drastic fundamental changes

The reality is you were too high BF to run a cycle but you ran it anyway...and now instead of concentrating on establishing a correct consistent diet and training routine ...you are planning a cycle ...which I have no doubt you will run regardless of your condition

not a reality a check, I never stated i end a cycle at 17% that is what happened this time due to some diet issues i need to keep in check, read again

i am just now coming to the end of my second cycle

i'm currently at like 17.3% body fat, and i am eating around 4000 calories a day.

29yr
5'10"
199lb's (prior to this cycle of test i was around 185lbs)

reality......check

Last edited:
I still don't think you're understanding but it could be your lack of reading comprehension, which is not your fault.

I said that I never stated I end a cycle at 17%, as in it is not a recurring practice. It is something that only happened once, as I usually keep my BF lower than that.

Hopefully that is easier to comprehend.

I definitely know my body fat was/is too high. I now know more and have taken the suggestions on board. I've dropped just over 2% body fat in a month, I'm by the time I want to run again I can be to where people suggest, if I'm not, I won't run.

Idk what you're looking for men, or just trying make you're self feel better or smarter but your information and insight is noted. Then when I drop my body fat by July I'll make sure I post a pic.

Thanks for the help.

Last edited:
Top Bottom