napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

3rd Cycle

No one said anything about a recurring practice...what would that have to do with anything
YOUR RESULTS don't lie....
You DO NOT have a consistent diet and training program....as evidenced by your RESULTS !
So instead of asking for advise about HOW to achieve consistancy ..you brush by members concerns...delude yourself about your results( ie: it's not recurring ) and plow with what you want to do...
Own your RESULTS..get your head on straight ...learn and practice consistancy before proceeding with another cycle
You have not mentioned ANY concrete plan to establish a proper foundation..just..oh yeah..I'll lose some BF

No one said anything about a recurring practice...what would that have to do with anything
YOUR RESULTS don't lie....
You DO NOT have a consistent diet and training program....as evidenced by your RESULTS !
So instead of asking for advise about HOW to achieve consistancy ..you brush by members concerns...delude yourself about your results( ie: it's not recurring ) and plow with what you want to do...
Own your RESULTS..get your head on straight ...learn and practice consistancy before proceeding with another cycle
You have not mentioned ANY concrete plan to establish a proper foundation..just..oh yeah..I'll lose some BF

Ok.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I still don't think you're understanding but it could be your lack of reading comprehension, which is not your fault.

I said that I never stated I end a cycle at 17%, as in it is not a recurring practice. It is something that only happened once, as I usually keep my BF lower than that.

Hopefully that is easier to comprehend.

I definitely know my body fat was/is too high. I now know more and have taken the suggestions on board. I've dropped just over 2% body fat in a month, I'm by the time I want to run again I can be to where people suggest, if I'm not, I won't run.

Idk what you're looking for men, or just trying make you're self feel better or smarter but your information and insight is noted. Then when I drop my body fat by July I'll make sure I post a pic.

Thanks for the help.

you will be just fine... everyone has a time where they slip at some point or something goes wrong in their diet and training etc. for a multitude of reasons... the important thing is recognizing it, which you, addressing it, which you are, and learning from it so it does not happen again... you will be fine as long as you keep the right attitude and stay consistent

I still don't think you're understanding but it could be your lack of reading comprehension, which is not your fault.

I said that I never stated I end a cycle at 17%, as in it is not a recurring practice. It is something that only happened once, as I usually keep my BF lower than that.

Hopefully that is easier to comprehend.

I definitely know my body fat was/is too high. I now know more and have taken the suggestions on board. I've dropped just over 2% body fat in a month, I'm by the time I want to run again I can be to where people suggest, if I'm not, I won't run.

Idk what you're looking for men, or just trying make you're self feel better or smarter but your information and insight is noted. Then when I drop my body fat by July I'll make sure I post a pic.

Thanks for the help.

In the meantime I'd suggest running a sarms stack to help drop your bodyfat bro. You are a long ways from being able to safely run steroids

This would be a good cycle for you...the enhanced super stack from www.sarmsx.com

1-12 RAD140 20mg per day dosed in the am
1-12 S4 50mg per day split 25mg am and 25mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes preworkout
1-12 sr9009 3omg per day (5mg dosed 6 times per day

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

In the meantime I'd suggest running a sarms stack to help drop your bodyfat bro. You are a long ways from being able to safely run steroids

This would be a good cycle for you...the enhanced super stack from www.sarmsx.com

1-12 RAD140 20mg per day dosed in the am
1-12 S4 50mg per day split 25mg am and 25mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes preworkout
1-12 sr9009 3omg per day (5mg dosed 6 times per day

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

I have used SARMS a few times, and did have some decent success with them. I just am not interested in running again and WILL NOT run another cycle until my body fat is dropped and my I know this time I will not have any unexpected departures with my job to interfere with my diet.

As of this morning when I went in to work my body fat checked I was at 14.8%. It was measure with the DEXA system. I know I'm nowhere near ready and want to be around 11% before I start another cycle. At least for me, I don't want my body fat any lower than 9-10%.

I have used SARMS a few times, and did have some decent success with them. I just am not interested in running again and WILL NOT run another cycle until my body fat is dropped and my I know this time I will not have any unexpected departures with my job to interfere with my diet.

As of this morning when I went in to work my body fat checked I was at 14.8%. It was measure with the DEXA system. I know I'm nowhere near ready and want to be around 11% before I start another cycle. At least for me, I don't want my body fat any lower than 9-10%.

you will get there, like i said... you need to hit cardio a good amount.. .i would go 30-45 minutes 5 days a week... you dont need to be running cycles right now... GW501516 would be great on its own while you are cutting to help with your cardio and added fat loss but you need to focus on your diet and training, getting them consistent and disciplined...

you will get there, like i said... you need to hit cardio a good amount.. .i would go 30-45 minutes 5 days a week... you dont need to be running cycles right now... GW501516 would be great on its own while you are cutting to help with your cardio and added fat loss but you need to focus on your diet and training, getting them consistent and disciplined...

I know what you mean and I don't plan on it until I'm where I need to be with some consistency established again.

I'll look into the GW.

The information is for knowledge purposes, not because I plan to run into it full speed without being where I need. I'm just trying to learn, I have to ask to learn. So I ask a lot of questions often.

I've got some GW on the way. Currently in taking 2600 calories and basically a 45c/25f/30p macro split.

I know could cut carbs more but I'm not going to until I'm not getting where I want. I'm an aircraft mechanic and on the move alllll day from 415am-515pm. Not complaining as everyone is grinding, just not going into a competition, and want to make sure I have the appropriate energy to fuel me through the day.

Everything is going good and I've dropped about 3% BF in just under 2 months which I'm happy with. My goal is 11% and stay there on the dot for a month before I run this proposed cycle.

Was only doing cardio 3-4 days a week for 30, but going to take Dylan's advice and dump to 5 days at 45min.

I've got some GW on the way. Currently in taking 2600 calories and basically a 45c/25f/30p macro split.

I know could cut carbs more but I'm not going to until I'm not getting where I want. I'm an aircraft mechanic and on the move alllll day from 415am-515pm. Not complaining as everyone is grinding, just not going into a competition, and want to make sure I have the appropriate energy to fuel me through the day.

Everything is going good and I've dropped about 3% BF in just under 2 months which I'm happy with. My goal is 11% and stay there on the dot for a month before I run this proposed cycle.

Was only doing cardio 3-4 days a week for 30, but going to take Dylan's advice and dump to 5 days at 45min.

That's a good plan bud, and the GW wil certainly help a lot too. Keep us Updated on how everything goes for you

That's a good plan bud, and the GW wil certainly help a lot too. Keep us Updated on how everything goes for you

I'm trying man. Busting my ass to get back to where I should be and to stay consistent, which isn't an issue. However when I go on a ship for a month or two at a time, I eat what I get haha.

I'm not doing that for awhile though so I'll be good. I appreciate all the critiques from everyone.

This was me 58 days ago. Yes I'm part Bulgarian, lmao!
ff60391eeb1d585565f9f0534c4d7ec6.jpg

This was me this morning after two meals. You can tell I hold most around my waist and I'm a work in progress.
acdb729a911c19cd8dd71ae8b3eef4b1.jpg

Looking for some tips and advice on a third cycle that I have planned in the future. I am just now coming to the end of my second cycle which was Test-E 250mgX2WK for 12 weeks. I ended actually starting off with 375MGX2WK for the first five weeks. I plan on taking the proper time off, but I have a all my funds in place and want to go ahead and get everything now.

I'm currently at like 17.3% body fat, and I am eating around 4000 calories a day.

29YR
5'10"
199LB's (Prior to this cycle of test I was around 185lbs)

I am really wanting to run a Test Cyp and EQ cycle next. I have read so many different things and numerous layouts for this and want some updated information from the people who have helped me out along the way thus far.

Week 4-18 Test-C 250MG x 2WK
Week 1-18 EQ300MG X 2week
Week 1-18 Aromasin .5mg EOD (Start there and I have had some sensitivity when using test only so I could see it going up)

PCT: Clomid 4 100/50/50/50 (Was possibly thinking of using The Federals "The PCT" instead this time)

What about Proviron? What is your opinion on adding this in? How? When? Or not at all?

Don't kill me here just looking for some honest guidance. Yes I have looked all around at different cycles and majority of the information came from other forums and I would really like having the information come from here, from you guys, who have been doing me solid since the day I started communicating with people here. If I missed adding any information just tell me so I can put the right info out there for the right guidance.

Thanks in advance bro's!

-Jet

You "ended starting off with"....what does that mean?

Test C and EQ is a killer combo. But a few things jump out @ me; 17.5 % bodyfat @ 200 pounds, what makes up your 4,000 calories? I see 3 potential pitfalls here;

A) Not eating the RIGHT calories for you
B) 4,000 may be too much
C) Not pushing hard enough in the gym (this was my problem for a long time and I didn't maximize my AAS use until I fixed it)

You "ended starting off with"....what does that mean?

Test C and EQ is a killer combo. But a few things jump out @ me; 17.5 % bodyfat @ 200 pounds, what makes up your 4,000 calories? I see 3 potential pitfalls here;

A) Not eating the RIGHT calories for you
B) 4,000 may be too much
C) Not pushing hard enough in the gym (this was my problem for a long time and I didn't maximize my AAS use until I fixed it)

I just meant I "ended up using...xxx mg a day." Are you grading my paper!? LMAO!

My 4000 calories were 60/15/25.

Maybe not the right calories that time, definitely pushing hard enough in the gym. I am still topping my number from the previous muscle group session.

It's all trial and error, right? until we figure out what works for our body? My biggest problem last time was I went on a ship for about 45 days and could barely eat right. They serve four meals a day, you get what you get. Piss poor planning on my part and won't happen again.

You are right though, going to take a different calorie and macro approach when I get to the body fat I was at before.

Last edited:
There's some tough critics on this forum so you kinda have to get used to it. You look good in the 2nd pic.

Thought the exact same. You look in good enough shape to run a cycle imo. I would say your closer to 12 percent not 17 in last pic. Doc b will let you know though.... lol

I agree....looking good bro..
you are nowhere near 17%...
but you don't look anywhere near 199lbs either
I'm your height 191lbs single digit BF and I appear to be twice as thick as you..you must have some rocks hidden in your shorts!
you need to calibrate your calipers LOL..or get a dexa scan

Last edited:
I agree....looking good bro..
you are nowhere near 17%...
but you don't look anywhere near 199lbs either
I'm your height 191lbs single digit BF and I appear to be twice as thick as you..you must have some rocks hidden in your shorts!
you need to calibrate your calipers LOL..or get a dexa scan

DEXA is the only thing I do. They are free through my "company." 17% was the first pic and I weighed 201. Idk what I'm at now, I will check tomorrow. I did a DEXA today and it said I'm at 14.2% body fat. I'll get my weight tomorrow AM.

Thanks for the advice and critique.

There's some tough critics on this forum so you kinda have to get used to it. You look good in the 2nd pic.

I'm not worried about tough criticism. Sometimes it's needed.

I know I am learning hear and want opinions/advice. I also know what I'm doing wrong and how fix myself, just a matter of doing it.

I appreciate your compliment. I'll keep pushing.

Last edited:
Bro I'm not seeing how your 510 200 cause I'm right below that at 5'9, you're made of lead lol

I guess next time I get there I'll take a pic of the scale. Maybe it's off fuck idk man. I weigh myself first thing in am with no clothes.

I'm not even concerned with that. Just need to get the BF down.

Top Bottom