napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

2 - 8 weeks cycles bulking and cutting

nscyzory

I am planing to put 2 cycles 8 weeks each , one for bulking and one for cutting....here is what i got:
- Test Suspension
- Test Propionate
- Anadrol
- NPP
- Winstrol injections
- Anavar tabs

Myself i was thinking doing this for bulking
1-8 Prop 100eod
1-6 Anadrol 75ed
1-8 Npp 150mg eod

and this for cutting:

1-8 Suspension 100mg ed
1-8 Winstrol 100mg ed
1-8 Anavar 80mg ed

What you guys think ? any other ideas?

Not a fan of cutting and bulking in the same cycle and you wanna run test suspension as your sole form of test to cut? Wtf. We need your full stats bro

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

those are not for me , just trying to help someone put it together and thats what they working with....yes i did start my cycle 2 weeks ago :) and i m feeling great :):):)

those are not for me , just trying to help someone put it together and thats what they working with....yes i did start my cycle 2 weeks ago :) and i m feeling great :):):)

honestly i feel as if you have to put anything together for other people they are not ready to run anything yet, they need to educate themselves first you cant just force cycles on people its best they know what they are doing

and i do not agree with short esthers for people that are not used to pinning less frequency first as this can give them a bad experience

My bad.... You typed "myself I was thinking about doing"

I'm not a big fan of trying to accomplish 2 goals in one cycle.

Injecting prop, winny, & suspension .....the pain

thats EXTREMELY poorly planned... like ez said, that pain from injections is going to be very very difficult to make it through more than 4 weeks... why on earth would you run suspension that long.. you are going to be very unstable with blood levels.. it is NOT intended to be used that long... i would never recommend a cycle like that

. you are going to be very unstable with blood levels... i would never recommend a cycle like that

I experimented with using TNE for TRT.....I pinned it every 12 hrs....I actually like pinning so the twice a day pin wasn't an isuue.....BUT my blood stability was way off....even though I pinned every 12 hrs....I roller coastered like MF
One of the most uncomfortable protocols I've ever tried....and I've tried them all

Have "your friend" log in post his stats ....like every other member here

We don't give cycle advice without stats, so whoever they are for we need that info

Top Bottom