napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

1st time on sarms

claardo

Hi Dylan,

First of all awesome videos and thank you. I have a question for a first time user on sarms. Do you keep your gains after a cycle ? If not, What is the proper course of action after a cycle to keep your gains?

If you continue to workout at the same level and keep appropriate diet, they are easy to maintain. I've maintained mine over a year

Hi Dylan,

First of all awesome videos and thank you. I have a question for a first time user on sarms. Do you keep your gains after a cycle ? If not, What is the proper course of action after a cycle to keep your gains?
you can get far more keepable gains with sarms than steroids or other peds but thats up to you running the cycle right with the right doses, the right quality and the right mini pct followed by training and dieting consistently and properly to accommodate your needs...

what are your stats age/height/weight/body fat? goals??? let me know so i can set this up properly for you... also, you only need 3-4 weeks off after your cycle and then you an run another

Top Bottom