napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

1 andro

benokal

Just watched your YouTube clip about the 1 andro. Like it a lot!
My question is: after you done with the 1 andro and then taking the pct, when you can start taking the 1 andro again? Should you wait a lil bit before use it again?

Just watched your YouTube clip about the 1 andro. Like it a lot!
My question is: after you done with the 1 andro and then taking the pct, when you can start taking the 1 andro again? Should you wait a lil bit before use it again?
hey bro, i would think twice about using it... if you pay close attention at certain points in the video, i am quite skeptical of the validity of the claims and i make note of that... its not what you think bro... i would not recommend it to you and if you do run it, you need to run testosterone with it, so keep that in mind... what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat? goals?

There is a university study that's quoted showing quite impressive gains on experienced weight trained users. However when I tried 1 Andro my gains were minimal, plenty of lethargy though! Wouldn't recommend it to anyone, there are much bigger and easier gains with sarms.

Thanks for the comment, I'm 30 years old, 173cm about 71kilo on 8% body fat

What exactly is your goals? Those Andro prohormones are pretty much worthless and don't offer much of anything. There are far better options out there like sarms

ive used it and it did absolutely nothing but boost my energy levels for a few weeks... it did NOTHING else for me whatsoever.. a complete waste of time and the only reason i even used it was to see if any of the claims were true, which i knew they were not...

Top Bottom