napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

New to sarms Recomp or bulk

showtek fts

Hey guys im new here, i have been wanting to start a sarm cycle for around 4 months, i have done research on lgd and clen. but since those 4 months i have gained some fat and dont know where to go from here. i dont know if i should bulk or recomp. i dont feel like i should cut beacuse i if i do im wasiting time and dont believe in cutting unless obese. my stats are 5'10 17 age 185-188lbs (no water weight) bf% could be 17-20+ could be less but not more than 20. i have a gut still so idk but i dont look obese by any means. i have a buddy of mine that used sarms and is currenlty on aas. he said i should stack clen with lgd, he said he got stronger and leaner but wouldnt those cancel out? i thought you could only get leaner and stronger on aas.

Main question: bulk or recomp and what sarms

ps: starting cycle in around 4-8 weeks due to money (will be recomping during those times) will probably lose around 2-4lbs of fat not much.

Thanks for reading!

Bro you are way too young right now to use any type of hormonal product, even sarms....and you need to stay far away from Clen. That stuff is harsh and dangerous with nasty side effects.

Sarms should wait until you are about 20 at least. And you need to wait til at least 25 or so for steroids

It appears to me you need to get a good handle on your diet, which sounds like it's way off. Here is a good place to start for you.

https://www.isarms.com/forums/steroids-sarms-information/diet-nutrition-basics-101-a-3314.html

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

20+%? and youre asking if yo should bulk? and youre 17? Lord have mercy .

Pharmacom Labs Head Board Rep
http://pharmacomstore.co
Pharmacom Labs Official Distributor since 2008
"isarms" code for 10% off at checkout

thanks for the wise words. it because i have seen a lot of people around my age on sarms so it seems tempting but it seems i wont get good gains then if i cant get good gains now.

thanks for the wise words. it because i have seen a lot of people around my age on sarms so it seems tempting but it seems i wont get good gains then if i cant get good gains now.

bro, you can get great gains it just takes hard work, you can have a complete body transformation in 1 year if you diet, workout naturally, and devote yourself to this goal. Nothing comes easy in life, you have to work for what you want, and when it comes to bodybuilding, bodybuilding specifically, the more you put in, the more you will get out.

When you 19 your going to be thanking yourself for this amazing base physique you built for yourself and then you can run a sarm stack to further enhance it.

We are just looking out for ya brother.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom