napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Meds

Jswole79

I haven't been feeling the best and I went to the doc today. I have an ear infection, bronchitis, and fluid on my lungs but no pneumonia yet. My question is do I quit running my orals while I am taking my scripts. They put me on benzonatate, doxycycline, and prednisone. I don't know how harsh the meds are on liver and kidneys. I'm currently taking test e250 twice per week and 40mg of winstrol daily. Thanks for your help.

Stop the orals and stop lifting. Or at least keep it very light. You're at a high risk for muscle tears and tendon ruptures with the antibiotics and especially with prednisone.

I never knew that. Interesting. I rarely get sick enough to require antibiotics, but I'll have to keep that in mind.

Any of the cycline antibiotics- doxy, tetra, etc. Have a lot of documented muscle tears and tendon ruptures. So many that it's been listed as a top side effect.

Thanks for your feedback. The doctor told me I should be good to lift, when I called mine he said to cut back, he told me to quit the win but I should be good to go with the shots. I was at the end of my run this is my last week on the winstrol not a problem cutting it short. I don't ever really get sick but more than half my crew has been out at work some up to 4 weeks fighting the different flu strains. Glad that stayed away. Thanks again and hope you guys are good and stay healthy.

doxy no joke. dont take any orals while your recovering.

Is it okay to continue using arimidex? I take that half every other day as well. Also running cycle assist I'm sure continuing that may help with toxicity from the antibiotics.

Top Bottom